3-Zip Rockin' My World: Black Haze, Come and See!!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Pardon the Cheesy Title, I had to entice you all with something. :P

Anyhoo, here's the pics I took yesterday from my lovely new 3-zip Rocker in Black Haze!!! :yahoo:

I kinda bought her on a whim off the *bay (as a rule I try to avoid "whim" bag shopping), but this time I couldn't resist!!

And I am sooooo happy that I didn't. I absolutely adore this lil' bag. I wore it all day yesterday already and I hope that RMs makes more of them, in every single color.

Not too much to ask, no? :girlwhack:

Okay, here are my pics! (Taken in natural light):

Attachments

Loquita

May 16, 2008
And I am such a dolt that I completely forgot to take mod pics. Doh.

Those will come later...

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
Love it, Lo!
Where have I been w/ that lining??? That's the best!

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
Canada!
I've been waiting for this reveal! I just ordered the same one from *bay as well, and I'm so glad I found it. I'm really loving these little rockers...

Congrats! Its just gorgeous!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Love it, Lo!
Where have I been w/ that lining??? That's the best!
Thanks, Tracy dear!!!

ITA with you about the birdy lining...it's so sweet, and contrasts in such a cool way with the exterior of the bag!! :tender:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Love that little rocker. Can't wait for modeling picks. I'm trying to decide between the stud or the 3 zip.
The three zip has pockets OUTSIDE, too!! :yahoo:

They are all functional, expect for the one on the very bottom...the top 2 pockets are great for a little nail file, a lipgloss, etc. They don't make the bag look too "stuffed" when you use them, either (this was a concern of mine).

I will post pics of what you can fit in the 3 zip rocker and how it looks full later on!

BTW: Your avatar is really pretty. Love your hair, it's gorgeous!!! :heart:

PS: I am a sucker for the BB as well.

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Love it! I am STILL waiting on mine from MOB. Your pictures will have to hold me over!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Oooh, I never even realized that the 3-zip Rockers have a pocket on the INSIDE, too! Loving the distressed haze leather.
Yep...it's a lil' thang, but so well designed!! I am soooooo thrilled with it, I want another in a bright color (or wine -- now THAT would be killer). :graucho: