3 year anniversary gift from my boyfriend :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    I'm on holiday in York at the moment with my boyfriend and we are celebrating our 3 year anniversary. He was in London 2 weeks ago and he bought me a sneaky purchase from Mulberry as a gift.

I was so suprised, I did not expect it at all. Wanna see? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378751402.605769.jpg

2. Ah, what a lovely boyfriend!

3. I'm here!

4. What a fab suprise!! Show us!! :biggrin:

5. Ooh exciting, hope you have great anniversary and holiday!

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378752027.056204.jpg

7. Thx :smile: it might be a Mulberry kind of holiday, who knows what I will find in the outlet here ;)

8. I thought so too, but when my boyfriend saw it he was like f*** I forgot to write something on that. Hahaha he is hilarious sometimes :P

9. Haha. I would still love that tag, even without a personalized note.

Now show us what's in the box!

10. He picked out exactly what I wanted :smile: he must know which pages I look at constantly on this forum :P

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378752385.271609.jpg

11. Lovely black long wallet?

12. You've got it :smile: black tree zip around wallet!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378752759.935938.jpg

13. It is beautiful! Lovely boyfriend and lovely purse.

14. Thank you :smile: