3 Weeks to Frankie's Second Ever LV Store Visit!!! (ie. "ZOMGZZzZ!!1!" lol)

Aren't store visits just the best when you live in a "shopping wasteland", ( as I do) I bet you are counting down the days. I love the T& B pouchette, it's so cute and will look great with your congo bag.:tup:
I am going to the Sydney store at the November and can't wait:nuts: ( my Visa card is trembling with fear though.:upsidedown:)

Thanks, everyone! I'll most certainly have a great time, I can't wait though and it's driving me nuts!!! :hysteric:

I'm almost certainly going to buy the T&B Mini Pochette now.. don't suppose any Aussies have a clue on it's price over here? I'm wondering too if I should call ahead and ask them to put one aside for me, or just go with good luck.. at least I've plenty of other options should one not be there! :rolleyes:

Great, thanks for that SJ! Given the exchange rate and that Elux don't include tax in those prices, it's not much more expensive than I'd expected. :smile:

3 weeks isn't too early to call ahead? I'm worried I'll feel silly.. :blush:

3 SLEEPS to Frankie's Second Ever LV Visit!!! :woohoo:

Well 3 sleeps until I leave here - I'm actually visiting the store on the Saturday but what with excitement about purchasing something and with being out seeing friends, etc, I don't think what little sleep I'll get Friday night should count!

I've settled on the Trunks & Bags Mini Pochette, which has been ordered in for me, and I guess I'll get the '08 Agenda Refill GM (and hit them up for an '07 refill whilst I'm at it). Am considering getting a Key Holder, and am going to enquire about getting the vachetta on my Speedy 25 replaced. Ooh and I'm going to take a look at the Damier Koala Wallet whilst I'm there.. I find I'm not using my Damier Koala Agenda enough as a notepad to really justify having it as a wallet too, so might see what the cost on those is. It'll be sad to sell the DKA but I love the look and the wallet is a great shape and size! :tup: