3 weeks later still no package... should I continue to wait for ask for refund?

^^ ok... remember now. Getting old.
You have been extremely patient. Did she get insurance on your item??? I hope so.

Well I don't blame you if you file a claim. As it has been almost a month and like you said you don't want to lose the privilege to file a claim. Good luck in your decision and keep us updated.
Sounds like it's lost in the post office somewhere?????????????????

I'm kinda in a similar situation. I bought an item and seller sent me the tracking info on 9/4 with status 'billing info received'. Today is 9/8 and it is still the same status. I emailed the seller and no response. I paid google checkout so I don't know what protection I have. At this point, I'm just annoyed. I have bought from the seller before and they are trusted on here. However, their service has lacked on all occasions. Hmph, too bad they have good stuff :rolleyes:

Bella - Where is the item shipping from and to where? My item is coming from Florida and usually takes 2-3 days to New York. Something is definitely wrong with the shipping at this point.

My item is coming from NY and I am in SC ....so....yeah. Ugh, I wish she would just email and say 'Hey, something came up and I'm sorry I haven't shipped but will do right away'. I mean, it just drives up my anxiety and oh yeah, I have to be home to sign for it so I REALLY need to know what day it arrives! Grr....

You know, I would go ahead and file a dispute right NOW. You always have the option of closing it once you receive it in satisfactory condition. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're insensitive to the seller's dire situation, but you're covering your butt in this instance. So you can't worry about that, because I'm assuming you paid a lot of money for this bag, so the last thing you want to do, is get screwed.

I'm sorry, as horrible as her situation is with the hurricanes down there, it's not your problem. You want your item, right? It's been way too long considering how close FL is to NY.

File now.

You know, I would go ahead and file a dispute right NOW. You always have the option of closing it once you receive it in satisfactory condition. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're insensitive to the seller's dire situation, but you're covering your butt in this instance. So you can't worry about that, because I'm assuming you paid a lot of money for this bag, so the last thing you want to do, is get screwed.

I'm sorry, as horrible as her situation is with the hurricanes down there, it's not your problem. You want your item, right? It's been way too long considering how close FL is to NY.

File now.

^^^ I agree. It has been almost a month. Good luck!!!

I thought it was 30 days, It takes another 7 to escalate doesn't it? I think three weeks is too long, after 3 weeks I would file. Worst case, you get money back package arrives and you can give the money back to seller:smile:
It seems odd that she is so willing to give you a refund when the package is on it's way to you though, as she will lose package and money if you do get it eventually.

I just emailed seller for a refund, let's see what happen from there. I rather not file a dispute with PayPal if it is not necessary since we built a pretty good relationship over these past 4 weeks :smile:. I hope she keeps her word about refunding me... *fingers crossed*

I just emailed seller for a refund, let's see what happen from there. I rather not file a dispute with PayPal if it is not necessary since we built a pretty good relationship over these past 4 weeks :smile:. I hope she keeps her word about refunding me... *fingers crossed*

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs always crossed (hello ladies), arms crossed and praying on top all of that too. :smile: :tup:

File now.

Wow I guess you've never been in one of these storms. They can be pretty bad. We got hit three times in two years.

Our town looked like a third world country. No electricity for two weeks. No where to buy food, but they were giving out hot dinners for free at a local church.

No post office and over a week before they got the gas pumps working. The you had to wait on a line for gas for hours.

So yes three weeks is a long time but if she got hit bad so did her town. And the mail could definitely get backed up or lost in the chaos.