3 Steps Closer to Joinning Purse-Ooooh in Her Homelessness!!!..Lots of Pics!

"Anyhow, I better slow down, otherwise I'm really going to be a lady who lives/sleeps in her bags!:rolleyes:"

^^Ha! You'd better be careful or you will be dressing in your bags like some girls in another thread are doing these days!:yahoo:

you have been a BAD girl!!

Love them sooo much........................dont let Pursey get too close though......she starting to smell........:nuts::roflmfao:

Don't worry Loth! That's just my feet and they are far, far away from my bags!!! :shame:
ikra-03-feet-l.jpg

Babi: LOL, thanks for confirming me that living in my gorgy Bbags is better than living in my house!:graucho:

slinkie:heart: : I promise, one of these days:rolleyes:, I'll post modeling pics, darling!!!

DaisyMac, RoseMary, twiggers, zarorey, simona, RDC:heart:, mallyesmama, ahertz, Andy_Sach, Cheshire Cat, Thank you so much for your warm, kind words!!!!!!!! :heart::girlsigh:
I knew I could count on you guys for moral support when I'm about to be evicted out of the house!:graucho:

hmwe46, rensky, toni22, Virtual Shopper, lothlorien14, Nakolulu, bellenuit, Thank you for warm support!!!!!:tender:
I'm loving them....in fact, I'm staring at my Dolma at work:P

alisonanna: LOL, I'm not that brave. If I hat to, I''ll probably fold myself in half to fit myself into my WE instead of merely covering my private parts with my baggies!!!:P

Purse: LOL, those are some nasty feet you've got going there, Purse!!! Well, as long as yor feet stay far away from our tent(and our bags)!!!:P

OMG sweet Tooshies!!:wtf: I LOVE your Dolma Work!:love: OMG! I also love your Teal Work and Belted Hobo but your Dolma Work literally took my breath away!:tender: WOW !:heart: Congratulations, sweety!:yahoo:

Marie: Thanks, sweetie:heart: I'm so in love with my Dolma as well!!!! Thank you for your warm, kind words:tender:

KDC: :P I know!!!!!!!! I've never been this naughty before! The craziest of it all is that Ï still have more coming my way!:nuts: