3 St. Louis GMs Too Many?

nymifashion

Oct 31, 2009
Every spring I buy myself a new Goyard and since spring is officially here it's time to start thinking about what I want. I already have a GM in black and in white so this time I was thinking orange or maybe blue. However I'm wondering if 3 GMs is going to be too many and should I think about another style. The problem is I need something large, it has to be able to handle folders, notepads, 3-ring binders and a laptop, not all at once but they each need to fit. The GM has always fit my needs to I was just going to get another, is it crazy to have three?

I only have one Goyard so far, but am already planning my next purchase. You have both of the 'basic' colors (black and white) so why not go ahead and add a third bag in a 'pop' color to your collection? You obviously love the style. The navy may be a bit too similar to your black, but either the light blue or orange (or red, or burgundy, or green :smile:) would be incredible!

3 May be too many of one style. But if you like it then go with it. I KWYM about the varity of having different styles. But they are great bags and if they hold all you neeed then I would say go for it. Good luck!

Yes, I agree with the majority; go ahead with another St. Louis! It's such a versatile bag, and you already know it fits what you're looking for in function. All you need to do now is decide on the color! :biggrin: