3 simple things that make you happy + 1 Website

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
1. Opening a cold can of Diet Coke... I get huge amounts of satisfaction out of this, not sure why.

2. Teasing my cat with a laser-pointer, he loves it!

3. Watching Dr. Phil -- yeah, you can hit me.

Website: http://anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com/ Freaking hilarious, especially if half your friends are in law school and strive to end up like this guy.

:nuts: <--- me wildly happy.

fashionfrenzy

Sep 28, 2005
1. anything that sparkles in the sun--jewelry, etc.
2. coffee at QT for .54 cents!!! and it's actually good, basic coffee
3. writing notes at work on pink post-its

the website: Manolo's shoe blog, I love the Manolo!!!!!!!!!!

Swedie

Us bound
IntlSet, cute idea for a thread :biggrin:

1. Waking up with my love (when it happens, we're apart now :sad: )
2. My morning coffee before my morning workout, reading emails and this blog :love:
3. A square of 70% chocolate watching a girly show.

The website: LVs french site, this blog, www.popsugar.com and my fitness forum..

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
1. Checking in on my babies and seeing that they are sleeping with their mouths slightly open, all limbs spread out. :love:

2. Sunday New York Times w/an everything bagel.

3. The anticipation of "America's Next Top Model" season premier.

website: www.survivorsucks.com ; a funny website that makes fun of reality shows and their contestants.

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Alberta
www.hitina.com
1. When hubby comes home at lunch - he walks to work and comes home for lunch almost every day:smile:

2. Fishing in Galveston - I love to go to the fishing pier on a beautiful day whether I catch anything or not. Stephen just brings a book and reads while I fish lol.

3. When my cat wakes me up butting my hand for pets in the night.

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Just 3! :weird: I'm going to go twice then!:nuts:
1. Jewelry sparkling in the sun!
2. The feeling I get (rare as it is) when I get on the scale and have lost weight!
3. Puppy breath!

1. The sound of wolves howling!
2. The feeling I get petting animals!
3. the best for last - my husband!:love:

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
1. The feeling after a good work out
2. Putting contacts in...the world just looks so much clearer! And I hate wearing glasses
3. ceasar salad or chicken tequila fettucini and a peach ice tea from california pizza kitchen

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
1. Spinning Class. There is no other workout like it.
2. Dawson's Creek.
3. Cuddling. ( and kissing!)

ummm. and any god awful celebrity gossip site. I can't help it, I love to read them!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
IntlSet said:
1. Opening a cold can of Diet Coke... I get huge amounts of satisfaction out of this, not sure why.
I couldn't agree more! I have one every afternoon, and I love the sound the can makes when I open it, and how the first sip is so cold :love:

1. Waking up at noon on a Saturday with the bf, knowing that I don't have do do anything that day.

2. A good run. I love that last half-mile when I pick up the pace and turn up the volume really loud on my iPod.

3. Driving home from work on a Friday evening, windows down, blasting music and singing loudly, because it's Friday!

Web site: http://www.catsinsinks.com :nuts:

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Cristina said:
I couldn't agree more! I have one every afternoon, and I love the sound the can makes when I open it, and how the first sip is so cold :love:

1. Waking up at noon on a Saturday with the bf, knowing that I don't have do do anything that day.

2. A good run. I love that last half-mile when I pick up the pace and turn up the volume really loud on my iPod.

3. Driving home from work on a Friday evening, windows down, blasting music and singing loudly, because it's Friday!

Web site: http://www.catsinsinks.com :nuts:
OMG! That website is hysterical, although some of the cats scare me.

Hmmm....three things I love and a website....

1. Getting a package in the mail, especially unexpected ones.
2. Eating "authentic" Chinese food.
3. Getting a grande soy Chai in the mornings.

www.slate.com

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
xikry5talix said:
1. The feeling after a good work out
2. Putting contacts in...the world just looks so much clearer! And I hate wearing glasses
3. ceasar salad or chicken tequila fettucini and a peach ice tea from california pizza kitchen

i love postsecret! my boyfriend bought me their book, it's amazing.

my three:

1. The Cassie Mae, my english bulldog (please see my icon)
2. the first time i get to sit down after a long shift on my feet at work
3. the way that JCrew flip flops last forever, are immediately comfortable, and never pick up rancid foot smell

web: pinkisthenewblog.com

AND

http://www.journalism.uga.edu/hollander/jour3410.html <-- my journalism prof's online syllabus. i swear, he's one of the funniest men i've ever met. i've never laughed out loud reading a syllabus before.