<3 Show us Your Valentine's Day Nails!!! <3

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
    Well, I started on my Valentine's Mani today...It looks better in person than on film but here's the first one I've tried! Let us see your Valentine's Manis/Pedis! :heart::heart::heart:

Lippmann Collection *****es Brew (thanks Karman for the inspiration for this polish - I :heart: it!)
    Skin Food Prism Nail in a pretty light pink shade (thanks to the lovely tPFer that gave me this shade)
    Heart Nail Decals by Kiss

[​IMG]

As I was looking through the pics I took I saw my pup, Kodi was trying to get in on the action. I had to laugh at this pic! LOL!

[​IMG]

2. those are beautiful, i wish i could do my own that pretty! :smile:

i just have french right now, but i might do something similar to yours next time i go for a fill :smile:

3. here's your picture! it's so pretty!! i love the decorations in the background :biggrin:. you do a totally awesome job with your nails. that color is sure gorgeous on you. where do you purchase your Lippmann polishes from?

4. Very cool!

5. love it!

6. Wow, I almost forgot I ordered this!

I got the Everyday Minerals blush (large size) in Cookie Sheet; it was a toss up between this and walkee talkee which is also gorgeous. Not bad for $8! I'm not so patient with the whole swirl and tap ritual of mineral makeup, which is one reason why I don't like mineral foundation. BUT this blush goes on amazing and is helping me satisfy my new I-haven't-worn-blush-in-15-years-and-now-am-obsessed craving!!

7. I love it! Your so talented!!

8. Mariah - you are awesome! Your nails are soooo pretty and the heart decals, oh wow! You know what I like best other than your beautiful mani? Your backgrd! I love it, where did you get all those decorations from and how did you do up your place??? wow!!!!! I like! :heart:

And your Jack Russell, my bff has one too but hers (named Russ) is more blackish.

9. ^Hey, Viv, my other Jack Russell, Judd is black and white! :smile: I love them to pieces!

I am a true lover of hearts so I kind of have a small collection. I bought a bunch of stuff at Michael's and I decorated my staircase because I hate taking down Christmas decorations and seeing how sad it looks afterward. This way I get more decorations for another month! I know, I'm kind of weird like that...LOL!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! You are all too nice to me, really. I have LOTS of V-day manis on the brain! Can't wait to see yours!

10. Wow, they look so pretty! I have always wanted to try a non-traditional French mani/pedi but have never had the guts.

11. ^Thanks Jellybebe! You are such a sweetie! And from one of my favorite LV people! :yes:

12. Oh, that is so cute!

13. Your nails are AWESOME Mariah9999! You have given me inspiration for V-Day nails!!! How did you get the tip so straight and perfect? I'm sure there's something I can go buy LOL

Oh and I have two JR's too! Your two are too cute! and I don't know how old your two furry babies are but I have a 5 year old and an almost 11 year old and let me tell you the 11 year old acts like he's 2 still! HE'S STILL CRAZY! HAHA!

14. Those look awesome!

15. OK, here's my second V-day mani! :heart: This one is inspired by the LV Sprouse Roses collection. I have to admit this one took awhile! :nuts: Who wouldn't want this for Valentine's??? Especially if the box has something from the LV Sprouse Roses collection in it? :graucho:

Essie Exposure
    Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Vibrant
    Rose Decals

The pic doesn't show as well...my nails are BRIGHT pink!

[​IMG]