<3 Shoes?

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
OK, a little bit of vicarious enjoyment here as I'm sat all on my ownsome because BF is working away this Valentines day :crybaby:What CLs will you ladies be wearing on your romantic Valentines dates? Are you going for True Romance or Wild at Heart?

Last edited:
I'm actually cheating on CL tonight lol and wearing Choos. Only because I dont have my desirs yet and am wearing a sparkly sequin top and my Choos are silver. I've been waiting to wear this top that I bought since Christmas, so I'll post pics later tonight.

depending on how cold it is later, i am going for classy and wearing either my nude patent clichys or nude patent VPs...

i've decided i am going to brave the cold and wear a chiffony type dress with big huge red flower prints

LBD with my red glitter numero prives.

Oh, but we aren't doing some romantic thing just SO and I. lol I have a huge movie theatre room at my place so my little nieces, best friend and her husband, and my sister and brother-in-law are all coming over for dinner, drinks, and "Madagascar 2" on the big screen. Then we are going back to my sister's to put the girls to bed and watching "Slumdog Millionaire", playing euchre, and drinking heavily. lol

Sounds sooooooooooooo romantic doesn't it? But, I could care less. I love being with family and close friends.

Last edited: