<3 Shoes?

Well i kinda cheated i repeated my chinese new year outfit and wore my armadillos instead of my pigalles. Spent valentines day with my daddy =D
DSCF0951.jpg

a lil present for all you ladies- i didnt end up working but i took a rose to take a pic for you all =)

valentines.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day:heart::heart:!!!!!! I hope everybody has a very lovely day!!

I am still deciding. It will be cold tonight, so peeptoes are not an option. Boo!

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! We haven't decided exactly what we're doing yet - I think the plan is to go see Shopaholic in the afternoon when it won't be so packed, and I think I'm going to wear my fuschia suede declics, in honor of the yellow ones she wears in the movie. If we wind up staying home, though, it's going to be nude satin and black lace pigalles - nothing more romantic than that!

i'm going to see paul simon with my family and have been trying to decide which cls to wear. i think i'm going to take my miss allen j's out for the first time.

i hope everyone has a great valentine's day!

asha- how are you watching slumdog at home? is it out on dvd?

YAY you love him too!!! oh. my. god. i adore him!! i am so excited! when i heard about the concert i made my brother swear to get the tickets the very second they went on sale (they went on presale for amex cardholders) which he so graciously did. i can't wait until tonight! eek! (sorry i totally geeked out, i am so so so so so excited. paul simon, my family, a good dinner. so happy!)

My SO and I went on a pre-Valentine's date last night to a French restaurant, and I wore my brown glittart Ron Rons. Tonight we're going to a different restaurant and then watching Confessions! I'll wear my purple laminato Pigalles :wlae:

This will be my second time. I miss the Central Park concert. I went to London the day BEFORE the central park concert. I begged my parents to go one day later but of course they refused. I was gutted. Still am. The best concert of all time, right by my house, and I missed it by a day. Ugh.

I am wearing my Astraqueens! My little ones have a birthday party to attend at Chuck E Cheese's so DH and I will try to slip over to the Italian restuarant next door for an adult meal.......then home to watch Madagascar 2!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!:heart::hugs:

DH is making me dinner tonight. He's invited my brother and his wife over too. So no CL's tonight, probably just some warm fuzzy slippers since it's suppose to be cold tongiht. Happy V-Day ladies!!!