<3 Shoes?

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
OK, a little bit of vicarious enjoyment here as I'm sat all on my ownsome because BF is working away this Valentines day :crybaby:What CLs will you ladies be wearing on your romantic Valentines dates? Are you going for True Romance or Wild at Heart?

Last edited:

lulabee

Sofa King Brunette
Jul 25, 2008
CL Lovah!!!
My valentines date is with my best friend from highschool! I will be wearing my Astraqueens! So I guess I'll be wild at heart!

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I'm actually cheating on CL tonight lol and wearing Choos. Only because I dont have my desirs yet and am wearing a sparkly sequin top and my Choos are silver. I've been waiting to wear this top that I bought since Christmas, so I'll post pics later tonight.

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
my hunny is in puerto rico on business so i wont be wearing any today :crybaby:
Doesn't mean you can't wear CLs with your PJs at home LOL I'm in the same boat so I'll be your transatlantic date if you need an excuse to put them on :P

lexa*

louboutin lover
Sep 27, 2008
London
I'll be wearing my pink decollettes with my PJs as I lie on the couch at home tonight!

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
no CLs tonight. we will be finishing helping one of our friends move and then just having dinner at home.

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
depending on how cold it is later, i am going for classy and wearing either my nude patent clichys or nude patent VPs...

i've decided i am going to brave the cold and wear a chiffony type dress with big huge red flower prints

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
LBD with my red glitter numero prives.

Oh, but we aren't doing some romantic thing just SO and I. lol I have a huge movie theatre room at my place so my little nieces, best friend and her husband, and my sister and brother-in-law are all coming over for dinner, drinks, and "Madagascar 2" on the big screen. Then we are going back to my sister's to put the girls to bed and watching "Slumdog Millionaire", playing euchre, and drinking heavily. lol

Sounds sooooooooooooo romantic doesn't it? But, I could care less. I love being with family and close friends.

Last edited:

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Hmm I am also not sure... Probably my black kid rolandos or if its really cold skinny jeans with my arielle talons!

tuvili

Oct 10, 2008
My "date" was last night with my friends Sharon and Larry, going to see Rufus Wainwright in my red and cork Bruges. I keep getting compliments!