3 redbox movie rentals for $1.00

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
awesome!! thanks!! can't beat that.

i'm sort of stupid about redbox codes... where do you enter the code when using the kiosk??

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
^ When you view your cart, there should be a button on the bottom of the screen that says "Add Promo Code."

Yay I love Groupon & Redbox! I'm going to buy one and get my cousin to buy one! :happydance:

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
mine too!! very weird...... going to check their fb page to see if anyone has mentioned it... today they mentioned the groupon deal on their fb page.

edit: according to their FB page, they said that because of the huge response it will take 24-48 until the deal is emailed to those who purchased it.
so people are upset because they wanted to use them tonight... but really? it's only $1 lol

Katie68506

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
44 miles from the center
mine too!! Very weird...... Going to check their fb page to see if anyone has mentioned it... Today they mentioned the groupon deal on their fb page.

Edit: According to their fb page, they said that because of the huge response it will take 24-48 until the deal is emailed to those who purchased it.
So people are upset because they wanted to use them tonight... But really? It's only $1 lol
lol

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
Do we have to use the $3 in one transaction?
no - I haven't printed off mine yet but i've read that it gives you 3 different codes to use.
although i have also been reading that some people are having a hard time at getting the codes to work.... i think i'll go check back to see if redbox has responded to that issue yet. they've been really good at responding to questions.

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
their response for codes that aren't working:
Hi folks, if you're having trouble getting your Groupon codes to work, first make sure you're not trying to enter all THREE codes at once. Remember, your coupon has three DIFFERENT codes at the bottom, next to one another, separated by dashes. You only enter ONE of them at a time. If that's still not working for you, please cal Customer Care at 1.866.REDBOX3 (866-733-2693).

ahpeste

O.G.
Oct 24, 2009
Hi! I used mine today and yes, I do see 3 different codes. Used 2 today and it works!!!! Thank you so much O.P!