3 questions

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
1. do most lvs have the icons book or only stand alone stores?

2. if you buy something somewhere but don't get a gift box can you ask someone else for it? will they just give you a gift box?

3. can you put an epi speedy in a box? does it fold? mine can in the shape it's supposed to be.

1. I know they are not in stand alone stores only for sure.
2. If you have a good relationship with your SA ask for one and
if no ask for one anyway you never know.
3. Its not a good idea to store in gift boxes.. store your'e Epi in the sleeper
bag.

There will be a charge of 20.00 Madam to answer your questions.. Please remit via Paypal- Thank you:yes:

Just kidding- Happy Holidays

bag.

There will be a charge of 20.00 Madam to answer your questions.. Please remit via Paypal- Thank you:yes:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

bag.

LOL!

wooohooo you get a 5 dollar gc good towards your tpf membership ****

thank you! how geeky am i that i am afraid to just go to lv to return so i feel like i need to buy somehting only these two things cost so much i can't really afford anything? omg that's so sad.

****this is not endorsed in any way by anyone who's really in charge at tpf***

Are you saying that you purchased something and afraid to return it?
Can you just go to another store for the return?
You should not have to feel obligated to purchase something just so that you can return something else. Thats not good. What about your SA? can you just talk to him/her and explain why its not working for you?

Can I get my gift certificate now???:yes:

well i sort of mentioned it in the other thread. i bought a bag and agenda from another country. it was brought to me personally here. the agenda looks dirty in one corner and there's something wrong with the epi on the tab- i can't explain it but it looks like leather shavings. it came in a box and tissue with an lv sticker but no dustbag.

so i'm a little afraid to exchange it- how do i explain how i got it and are they going to look at me weird without the dustbag? that's why i thought i should buy something. so they didn't hate me.

oh and yes! make sure to redeem it asap. I can help you fill out your application renewel sheet. what's the name i should make it out to? madame what?