3 questions

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
well i sort of mentioned it in the other thread. i bought a bag and agenda from another country. it was brought to me personally here. the agenda looks dirty in one corner and there's something wrong with the epi on the tab- i can't explain it but it looks like leather shavings. it came in a box and tissue with an lv sticker but no dustbag.

so i'm a little afraid to exchange it- how do i explain how i got it and are they going to look at me weird without the dustbag? that's why i thought i should buy something. so they didn't hate me.

I would first call 866-Vuitton and ask them if they do returns from another country here at the US stores. I have no experience in overseas store purchases. If not a problem.. then not a problem. its not your fault that your items are not up to par and that you did not get a dustbag. Take it back and don't worry about them hating you. You are the consumer and have every right to be satisfied. IMO

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
thank you. i asked the SA at the store I got it from and she said as long as it's with the reciept it's fine. I have that so I'm not worried. I thought they might give me a hard time because it was also cheaper than the US