3 of 3 has arrived - pics are on pg 7...

hey everyone :nuts:
:flowers: thanks so much for the WONDERFUL comments!!! :flowers:
I just wanted to say also, to all of you who are thinking about going for a ROUGE VIF - you should GO FOR IT!!! :graucho: its such a great colour!!!!

Ummm, yeah this is ONE of FOUR :shame: ... so I'll totally let you ALL know when the others filter through :wlae: Will totally post pics and will post a NEW b-bag family once all of them have arrived!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

:heart: Helen

Ummm, yeah this is ONE of FOUR ... so I'll totally let you ALL know when the others filter through Will totally post pics and will post a NEW b-bag family once all of them have arrived!!!

Helen, I have a confession to make: I TOTALLY HATE YOU, I'M GREEN WITH ENVY!!! :hysteric: You live in a wonderful place plus you have the bestest (:nuts:) B-Bags... I HATE YOUUUUUU!!!! Can we switch lives for, say, a year? :love:

Ummm, yeah this is ONE of FOUR :shame: ... so I'll totally let you ALL know when the others filter through :wlae: Will totally post pics and will post a NEW b-bag family once all of them have arrived!!!​

how long to we have to wait!! :crybaby: OMG i am excited to see what else you choose Helen!! :graucho:
at least start a countdown for us!! :drool:

Helen, congratulations. I use my rouge vif city every day and it is so fun. I never thought i would buy a red bag but it is the best part of my day (how sad is that). you look so great. wear it and be happy
kathleen

0o0o0o0 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 0o0o0o0o0o the 2nd B-Bag has landed and hopefully my building manager is looking after it!!! :smile: Darn it, I snapped with Customs Fees AGAIN!!! I just never have the best of luck!!! Oh well....

just wondering - anyone wanna take a guess at what NUMBER 2 is????

:roflmfao: hmmm, interesting... Italian man.... :graucho: :lol:

Well...that's what you think... but let me assure you that after having spent 17 years here in Italy, like me, you probably woulbn't be that enthousiast :confused1: .
I am not kidding: machism + immaturity= :shocked: :throwup:

Or maybe it's just me. I think I just can't stand ANY man anymore.