3 of 3 has arrived - pics are on pg 7...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey b-bag sistas!!!
    I got a b-bag in the post today... :graucho: i'm sure you all know what it is, but lets post pics anyway... :wlae:

box.jpg wrap.jpg Dsc02025.jpg Dsc02026.jpg Dsc02027.jpg
  2. :wlae: its my FIRST ever RED bag!!! :yahoo: I love it! I actually love it!!! :graucho:

Dsc02031.jpg
  3. Wow! So beautiful, and it looks great on you! Congrats on your new bag, enjoy it!

4. Gorgeous Red! Congrats Helen.

5. OMG it's STUNNING!!!! Rouge vif? I WANT ONE!!!

6. OH YOU DID IT!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Love the ROUGH VIF!:heart::heart::heart:

7. Helen that is one beautiful bag. The leather looks so smooshy. It looks fabulous on you!:yes:

8. Congrats Helen! Your rouge vif is gorgeous and it looks great on you!! :heart:

9. Dy-no-miiiiiite! Congrats Helen, looks fab on you! (choice, sweet as, box of fluffy ducks, etc - lol!)

10. The bag looks beautiful!!! :flowers: Congratulations!!

11. 1 of FOUR??? it's gorgeous!

12. It totally looks PERFECT on you Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

13. i love it too............
    congrats girl......

14. It's beautiful! Keep us posted on the other 3!

15. 1 out of 4???? Wow!!:nuts: Sounds sooo exciting!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Gorgeous Rouge Vif!! and more to come??....
    Lucky girl, I'd love to be you now...:jammin:.:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice