3 new Vitello Shine Bow bags at Prada HI... cute

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
Here some new pix I received from Joanna, they're small but cute.

Anyways - here are some pics and measurements in centimeters. We have them only in black but the BN1866 (E/W) we also have in red.

(If you roll over pix, size and price will show up)

Attachments

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
Ah Joanna is super duper, I just love that gal. One of these days I'm making a trip out to meet her.

There is one more pix of the red, but have to resize it---ARGH!!!

Is it just me, but when you see it in red,,well it's not as cute.

Attachments

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
^^ looks like there is a hint of tangerine in the red... or is it just me?? either way, it's hot!!!! very tropical looking :P

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
NYC
It looks very orange-y. I wonder if it's the same red as the wallet I just received from Joanna. It's called rosso and the pics she sent that I posted here made it look red-orange (nice) but what I received is more red-pink. I'll try to post pics soon! It's lovely, just not what I expected.

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
It looks very orange-y. I wonder if it's the same red as the wallet I just received from Joanna. It's called rosso and the pics she sent that I posted here made it look red-orange (nice) but what I received is more red-pink. I'll try to post pics soon! It's lovely, just not what I expected.
yes, please post some pics whenever you get the chance :biggrin:

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
I was thinking the same thing that the red in this VS was going to look like your wallet, but it doesn't. Or maybe it does with the color off in all the pix.

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
I was thinking the same thing that the red in this VS was going to look like your wallet, but it doesn't. Or maybe it does with the color off in all the pix.
i agree Longchamp! i think the lighting in that store sometimes distort the color of the pics she sends..