3 new accessories to add to my growing collection!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, every since joining TPF I have been overcome with a LV obsession. I can never have too much and my DBF gets mad at me over it. I just can't stop. In the last month I have purchased the Trunks&Bags Mini Accessories Pouch, Mono Eugenie Wallet, and Rose Koala Agenda :heart:. I love each one. Can't wait to get more.. Already plotting my next purchase :graucho:

A couple of pictures before the baby throws a fit that I'm not attending to him. He loves attention :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MAJOR additions to your collection. Congrats!

3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my dream items!

4. OMG SO F*cking JEALOUS!

5. LoVe all your stuff !!!
    Congrats and enjoy them and the new baby !!!!!!

6. Absolutely amazingly pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. LOVE the Eugenie!

8. I love all of them, I'm a huge Mono fan. Congrats on your new additions.

9. Soooo cute!
    Congrats

10. im one jealous one looking at your eugenie wallet! your carpet is so clean too haha :lol:

11. Gorgeous items, what great choices! I'm getting the T&B MP on Saturday, can't wait! :woohoo:

12. wow...I love them. Especially the trunk mini pochette. I bought the mono instead of the trunk. It wasn't available on Eluxury when I wanted. Congrats. Now I know what my next purchase is.

13. You're building a gorgeous Mono collection! Beautiful!!

14. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I love Monogram in accessories and can't have enough! It must be the flash, the carpet is anything but clean hehe.

15. How much was the Mono Eugenie Wallet