3 mulberry items in 3 days!!!!!!!!

Sydee

Aug 16, 2012
I've only gone and brought another one!!!!! It's a illness!!!!! Just can't help myself. It was on sale and i just couldn't leave it behind.

Well at least I have kept my promise of never buying a full priced mulberry again. So that makes it ok for me to buy more bags right?????

Ready!!!!???

image-2167909123.jpg

Sydee said:
I've only gone and brought another one!!!!! It's a illness!!!!! Just can't help myself. It was on sale and i just couldn't leave it behind.

Well at least I have kept my promise of never buying a full priced mulberry again. So that makes it ok for me to buy more bags right?????

Ready!!!!???

Well you are still keeping your promise!! Spill! This is my last day of glorious indulgence on tpf.

I love what looks like a calculator right by the Selfridges bag ! Can imagine sitting there tapping away saying in your head * ...cost £.....that cost £......this cost £......- ?% means i saved £.....* Bargain ! Why does what we save always make us happy when really its shocking what we spend to get the saving :amuse:

Geddes said:
I love what looks like a calculator right by the Selfridges bag ! Can imagine sitting there tapping away saying in your head * ...cost £.....that cost £......this cost £......- ?% means i saved £.....* Bargain ! Why does what we save always make us happy when really its shocking what we spend to get the saving :amuse:

So true. My brain stops working as soon as I see the word SALE but only for specific things. I can't stand sales where stuff is just thrown all over the place. For me online sales are the best.