3 months:) Broke the Ban. Off Ban Islamd I come.:) Reveal

Wow! It would be amazing if you posted a group shot of them - LOL!! I love stoles- they are so soft and really do keep you warm in cold weather. :smile:

Hahaha I might just do that later:smile:
I looove doing collection pics. Might update my collection thread as well tonight haha. I dnt use all of my pieces all of the time much. Some are travel pieces:sad: hehe.

You really do:P come on. Take the plunge. Youll end up buying one in every print. Haha. I have a damier one. Lezard one a one of collab a runway piece (spring summer 2013) and 2 Stephen Sprouse Leo ones:smile: geez I have to many hahahha

I do see a couple I like...I do love the Lezard stole! If only the LV website isn't down, I want to look up for stoles again...:hrmm:
Luckly I did got landed on a job not too long ago! But since I started, I want to bump up my savings and reach a new record before buying any extravagant items. But tomorrow, I might look into buying something small. :P

OHHH thank you shalom:smile: It is the best weather for scarf weather. Im wearing it right now:smile:

Have you bought anything recently;)? Ive been m.i.a from the forum

you have done well though with your ban ….great job

I just got something tonight and waiting for the petite malle to arrive .. my SA informed me that they 'revised' the price on it .. hmmmm.

you have done well though with your ban ….great job

I just got something tonight and waiting for the petite malle to arrive .. my SA informed me that they 'revised' the price on it .. hmmmm.

Thank you. After mum and dads 40th Wedding Aniversary/2nd wedding I have been good. Solid 3 months:smile:

OHHHHHHHHH exciting!!!! Can I get a hint?
And did they raise it or lower it?? Haha

Thank you. After mum and dads 40th Wedding Aniversary/2nd wedding I have been good. Solid 3 months:smile:

OHHHHHHHHH exciting!!!! Can I get a hint?
And did they raise it or lower it?? Haha

you have been good .. won't spoil your special reveal .. something low-key from me;)

haha..in regards to the price of course upwards