3 Love Bracelets, a bit too much, or just perfect?

Before I got my love bracelet I would see pics and think multiples were doing the most. But then I got my love bracelet and I could tell my love bracelet felt lonely lol

I didn’t go the 3 love bracelet route, but I do wear 3 bracelets (original size love, thin love, and thin juc) on one arm and it feels right.

so now I would definitively say 3 love bracelets is not too much.But probably just right.

I think 3 loves is fine, BUT since they are meant to be worn 24/7, I’d consider if you may(now or ever) want to wear other bracelets with the loves. 3 bracelets isn’t too many, but is 4? 5? Would having 3 on all the time make your stack too limiting?

I have a classic and thin and usually like to stack with them, either my clash or JUC with diamonds. I sometimes consider another love but my fear is that 4 bracelets would feel like too much.

I think 3 loves is fine, BUT since they are meant to be worn 24/7, I’d consider if you may(now or ever) want to wear other bracelets with the loves. 3 bracelets isn’t too many, but is 4? 5? Would having 3 on all the time make your stack too limiting?

I have a classic and thin and usually like to stack with them, either my clash or JUC with diamonds. I sometimes consider another love but my fear is that 4 bracelets would feel like too much.
I totally agree!

2 is the “perfect” love stack for me but that’s because I almost always stack other (either dainty or JUC/VCA) bracelets with it :smile:

Cou
Before I got my love bracelet I would see pics and think multiples were doing the most. But then I got my love bracelet and I could tell my love bracelet felt lonely lol

I didn’t go the 3 love bracelet route, but I do wear 3 bracelets (original size love, thin love, and thin juc) on one arm and it feels right.

so now I would definitively say 3 love bracelets is not too much.But probably just right.

could you share a pic of your stack? I want the exact same stack:biggrin:

Hello guys, how do you feel about daily stack of 3 love bracelets, plain, one of each color! is a bit to dramatic or is a beautiful stack? any pictures?

( i have a juc that i use in my other hand, and a think love that i don't really like)

I have a standard white gold with diamonds and a thin yellow gold with diamonds and wanted to add a standard width yellow gold. When I tried it on it made me look like Wonderwoman (if she was older and fatter )...so it stayed in the store.