<3 light pink whipstitch desire reveal (picture heavy!~)

lvsweetness

yeah yeah yeah
O.G.
May 11, 2011
Thought I'd make a thread for this to make it easier to find for people who are interested in the desire satchel and this shade in particular. The shade is called "light pink" and it is from the whip stitch line. I personally love it, it's very light weight, has a long strap that can be worn as a crossbody. It reminds me of the bal velo without all the detailing. I compared it to one of my city bags for size comparison. I wish I had a velo to compare it to, but never bought that style.

x1.png

x2.png

x5.png

x6.png

x11.png

x12.png

x4.png

x7-1.png

x3.png

x4.png

x9.png

x10.png

x13.png

x14.png

x17.png

x16.png

x15.png

Thought I'd make a thread for this to make it easier to find for people who are interested in the desire satchel and this shade in particular. The shade is called "light pink" and it is from the whip stitch line. I personally love it, it's very light weight, has a long strap that can be worn as a crossbody. It reminds me of the bal velo without all the detailing. I compared it to one of my city bags for size comparison. I wish I had a velo to compare it to, but never bought that style.

x1.png

x2.png

x5.png

x6.png

x11.png

x12.png

x4.png

x7-1.png

x3.png

x4.png

x9.png

x10.png

x13.png

x14.png

x17.png

x16.png

x15.png
Very pretty, lv! Congrats. I'm glad you like it! The color definitely looks better in your photos than it did on the RM website. :roflmfao:

Oooh, I really like that pink! Is that silver hardware, or light gold? Do you think the color is pretty close to beige pink??
hmm lol, i put it away but when i look again ill check the hardware, it has to be either silver or a very light gold

very pretty! may i know where or what website i can purchase this color? thanks.

hi, i got this one from ebay, i believe it's sold out :sad: the best places to look would be ebay or bonanza.com to wait for one to pop up.. honestly i'm not sure if it's sold or not anymore on a website, maybe someone from tpf coudl chime in ??