3 job offers all in one day...

I will go with choice C too. Seems like a better place to work in... and closer to home. this could save you alot of travelling time, which is good, since you are pregnant now.

BTW, big congrats!!!!

:heart::heart:Thank you everyone for your support! I also talked with DH and he recommended company C as well. I did talk with the recruiter yesterday and at 3 months, they do an eval and based on that, give you a pay increase. I will call all 3 companies later this morning and tell them of my decision. I drove by company C yesterday and the short commute is LOVELY! I can only imagine how much I'll appreciate the short drive when it's time to go home and I don't have to fight traffic.

I never did have a job where I was more than 15 minutes away from home. Having just moved to AZ from HI, I think that the long commutes to/from work would eventually wear me out.

Thanks again for all the advice. I really appreciate it! Company C, here I come!:tpfrox:

first off, congrats on the 3 offers.. I would go with company C because its closer to home and they are much friendlier and you would be happier there.

Even if you are making $2 more at Comp. B, you have to travel far, so that $2 wont even add up because you will be travelling and wasting it on gas... KWIM?

xoxo :heart:

I'd go with Company C. You said so yourself that they made you feel good about yourself.
Company B is already out as eventhough it might pay a little bit more than C..but think about the drive, gas, expenses. It would probably work out to about the same. Plus, you can always go home for a little lunch break to be with your kid.
Company A sounds a little risky because of the no set hours thing..Imagine if they only called u in to work one day a week?!?!

C! Go with your gut. Also, from your descriptions, C sounds like the place where you would be most happy. Money-wise, you never know what future opps might present themselves, but this atmosphere sounds very positive. Congrats to you!

Congrats on the job offers! Even if you felt like you did poorly at one of them....obviously you did great because they ALL wanted you! That's a very rare thing to have all the places you interviewed for offer you a position and so soon at that.

As most people say, I would go with C. Money IS important and that's why I'd vote C because if you add ALL the compensations of the job, it may actually may MORE than the others. First, you're saving cost of transportation AND cost of your time away from doing other things (could also mean you can take more hours at work because less time on the road). Second, you might be using quite a bit of your benefits (dental, health, etc.) and if you go with a place with NO benefits, you'll be paying for it. So in the end, it will end up being the same, if not better compensation at C

Thanks again everyone for all your advice. I did contact company C today and they actually thanked me for accepting the position. I swear I've never met a nicer boss. The recruiter also mentioned to me that all the people that have decided to work there love it.

New boss said that they give their new hires $200 in uniform allowance...money to buy new work clothes...I've never had that happen before. I start on October 1st. Hmm, I think I'll set aside a little of my first paycheck for a small "congratulations to me" LV gift.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks again everyone for all your advice. I did contact company C today and they actually thanked me for accepting the position. I swear I've never met a nicer boss. The recruiter also mentioned to me that all the people that have decided to work there love it.

New boss said that they give their new hires $200 in uniform allowance...money to buy new work clothes...I've never had that happen before. I start on October 1st. Hmm, I think I'll set aside a little of my first paycheck for a small "congratulations to me" LV gift.

Thanks again!!!

Congrats on all the offers, and the job with a company that sounds fabulous! Close to home, supportive environment, nice to their employees... who could ask for more!?

Many hospitals/clinics will offer a yearly "clothing allowance" and when they don't you can write it off on your taxes as "uniforms" - you can't wear scrubs every day, so it's a work specific requirement. My mom writes the uniforms, shoes, specialized equipment off each year.

Oh, and keep us all posted with pics on your "special gifts" - both the LV and the baby!