3-Initial Monogram Jewelry?

I do and love it! I have one in silver with two initials in a circle, and am thinking of getting a three initial in gold. I love the one you posted! I was thinking of the fancy interlocking initials at this site (having trouble posting the link for some reason). I had a good experience when I ordered something for my daughter. But, I do like the disc a lot too. Very classic.

http://www.personalizedboutique.com...n=PROD&Store_Code=PB&Product_Code=APC-IMG-14K

Mamaluvsbags...I just love the one you posted with three initials. I am getting married in 2011 and would love to get a piece of jewelry with my new monogram!

Oh, mamaluvs, you ordered from the site I posted?

I'd be getting the disc in rose gold! :tender:

I like the one you linked, too! I saw those on there. I think the disc will be easier to wear for me as a day-to-day piece, since I stay home w 2 (almost 3!) small kids.

Frick, I'd love to see your pieces! W the 1-inital pieces, I'm always torn whether to get my first name or my last name (I think ppl did last name single monograms--like on hankerchiefs?-- a few generations back, right?)...

Frick, I'd love to see your pieces! W the 1-inital pieces, I'm always torn whether to get my first name or my last name (I think ppl did last name single monograms--like on hankerchiefs?-- a few generations back, right?)...

I'll try to remember to get jewelry pics tomorrow.

yes, here in the South you had the first letter of your last name applied to sheets, towels, tablecloths, napkins, glasses, silverware, handkerchiefs, etc. I have a few old family pieces, & a few new. I also have my 3 letter monogram on some pillows. I have a few straw bags that have both my 3 letter monogram & 1 letter initial.

I've always loved this but I wish to change my last name so I've always held off.. but I cannot wait till I can do monogram stuff too! I have been debating putting an A on a tiffany heart..

I was given a rose gold signet ring that has been in our family for four generations. It has the 3 initials engraved on it of the family member that was the first owner. It turns out that the original family member's middle and last names are both of my middle names (the names have been used through the generations and most of us have them in our names somewhere). I feel incredibly privileged to be the family member that was given the ring.

I love the ring and wear it a few times a week. I'll take a photo on the weekend and post it.

the general rule about using 1 initial is that you use the first letter of your first name if it is a personal piece (jewelry, brush, bag, etc) & the first letter of your last name if it is a "public" piece (tablecloth, napkins, tea towels, crystal, silverware, silver trays, door knocker, sheets, signet "family" ring that will be passed down, etc).

here are some pieces of my monogram jewelry that I could readily find.

monogram-pieces.jpg

the general rule about using 1 initial is that you use the first letter of your first name if it is a personal piece (jewelry, brush, bag, etc) & the first letter of your last name if it is a "public" piece (tablecloth, napkins, tea towels, crystal, silverware, silver trays, door knocker, sheets, signet "family" ring that will be passed down, etc).

here are some pieces of my monogram jewelry that I could readily find.

monogram-pieces.jpg

so for jewelry IF you wanted to use 3 letters would your first letter still be the bigger one if its personal? than your middle and last name on either side? like
Amy Bettie Catherine, for jewelry taht isn't designed to be passed down BAC? Or it would still be last name in middle