“3 in 1” Hermes Birkin from Fall/Winter 2021 Collection

Thank you so much for all the photos! I can't wait for mine to arrive (hopefully before year-end)! Can you share with us, how do you usually wear this? without the pouch? How do you find the pouch? And if you have other Bs, how does this compare to the normal Bs?
Actually I have just got this from Paris. And since I'm back home, it didn't stop raining, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet...
I definitely feel like I will use it without the pouch, just as an open tote.

They also had a black/gold version with the pouch in full leather.
However, although the pouch would look better on its own in full leather.
If you use is inside the birkin, it would get easily scratched with the things you put in your bag.
So I was happy with the canvas one.
I would use it in my bag if I had to carry documents.

Also, without the pouch, the bag is soft, so I'll definitely wear a bag organizer inside to keep it in shape.

Actually I have just got this from Paris. And since I'm back home, it didn't stop raining, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet...

If you use is inside the birkin, it would get easily scratched with the things you put in your bag.

Also, without the pouch, the bag is soft, so I'll definitely wear a bag organizer inside to keep it in shape.
Thank you for your feedback! I do hope you will update us with your experience wearing this bag in the future! In the meantime, wear her in good health!

Oh

Oh full leather pouch! I would have personally preferred that and feel would have been ok with an organizer, but agree it would have scratched more. But I am also happy with the one I got (b30 black with gold hdw, canvas pouch). I am preferring either without the pouch, or similar to @Suncoelst last picture, but I leave the sangles underneath. I've found I can flip up the front flap and pretty quickly still access the pouch that way if I want to have an item more secure. I use a either a b25 or b30 Sellier insert so far when I've used it that way.

Reactions: azukitea and WKN
Oh

Oh full leather pouch! I would have personally preferred that and feel would have been ok with an organizer, but agree it would have scratched more. But I am also happy with the one I got (b30 black with gold hdw, canvas pouch). I am preferring either without the pouch, or similar to @Suncoelst last picture, but I leave the sangles underneath. I've found I can flip up the front flap and pretty quickly still access the pouch that way if I want to have an item more secure. I use a either a b25 or b30 Sellier insert so far when I've used it that way.
I think a full leather pouch may make the bag heavier than an even normal Birkin, no? I think we are going to be bag twins as I had also requested for the same spec as yours (I was hoping for a PHW but my store only orders the ones with GHW). I am just so looking forward to this bag as it will be have a "proper" tote look, if that makes any sense! I was actually set on a Birkin cargo (I wanted the B35 one but was "offered" a B25, which I was not too excited about) before I saw this in the runway video! Wear yours in good health!

I think a full leather pouch may make the bag heavier than an even normal Birkin, no? I think we are going to be bag twins as I had also requested for the same spec as yours (I was hoping for a PHW but my store only orders the ones with GHW). I am just so looking forward to this bag as it will be have a "proper" tote look, if that makes any sense! I was actually set on a Birkin cargo (I wanted the B35 one but was "offered" a B25, which I was not too excited about) before I saw this in the runway video! Wear yours in good health!
Agree with you it would be heavier than a regular b30, and my initial reaction when I saw it was I loved the cleaner tote look without the pouch. I can just barely get it on my shoulder (no way with layers/winter clothes), and while the bag is too wide under arm, yet an in a pinch option if needed. I, too, wanted and I prefer phw, but the store only had ghw. I feel with the flap the gold isn’t as predominant and i figure get over my only wanted phw. Here are pics, the second pic has the b25 insert inside at the moment.

821F1406-7D6D-4CF3-AFEB-610F7EB39732.jpeg

AA3C79B2-B0E1-4D19-A25D-618B4C596359.jpeg

Funny thought : I was wondering when I'll wear it without the pouch, if people will think it's a fake .
Like "that's such a bad copy, they even forgot a part of it!"
Agree with your point. For me, I know it is real and with sadly super fakes out there, I am finding I like having one that is a little different. I feel slightly less under the radar. I seriously like how I can (barely) get it on my shoulder (without the pouch gives just barely enough room to put it on my shoulder) and have it tucked by my side and can be hands free when in a hurry.

Reactions: papertiger
A little study and comparison for those interested.
I've weighted the B30 3-in-1 with & without the pouch insert.
It's interesting that without it, it's the lightest Birkin (compared to same size and different leathers).
But with the pouch, it becomes the heaviest of all! ☺️

5A4255A9-663B-47DB-A1D1-F1F162E74109.jpeg

5CF30F56-2380-4C86-816D-A2C95786A09F.jpeg

54008BF7-FC9F-479F-8ABB-D9E3CC785BB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, new here and very curious about the 3 in 1. Can anyone share how much it costs compared to the same sized B when bought at a boutique? And, does it come only in sizes up to 30? Mostly interested in a 40 myself.