3 holes... 3 diamond studs???

Not silly. If you love it, then rock it.

I only have two holes and I wear .10 each in the second ones. I change the main ones daily as I love earrings too much to commit to one pair!

Not silly. If you love it, then rock it.

I only have two holes and I wear .10 each in the second ones. I change the main ones daily as I love earrings too much to commit to one pair!
I used to wear studs in my 2nd and 3rd hole and hoops in the first hole. On a whim I decided to put my larger studs in the first hole. I personally like the look, but I was wondering if it was too much... I love earrings too!!!

it doesn't look silly but i feel like the trio take away from each other. i normally like things in odd numbers but in this case on you i think I would prefer two studs + something else.

Not silly to me since my ear looks almost exactly like that. I have had many compliments from many people who think its either adorable or very pretty.

I will say thougt that the main diamond stud I wear is a shaped like a little flower. It wasn't really planned but it does stand out and makes the other two look better.

it doesn't look silly but i feel like the trio take away from each other. i normally like things in odd numbers but in this case on you i think I would prefer two studs + something else.

I def understand. Usually the front would make a statement like a hoop. For some reason lately I've been really into my studs... Idk why.

Not silly to me since my ear looks almost exactly like that. I have had many compliments from many people who think its either adorable or very pretty.

I will say thougt that the main diamond stud I wear is a shaped like a little flower. It wasn't really planned but it does stand out and makes the other two look better.

Thank you! I would love to see a pic of yours!!!