3 holes... 3 diamond studs???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does it look silly to wear 3 pair of diamond studs at one time?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393363870.555114.jpg

2. Not silly. If you love it, then rock it.

I only have two holes and I wear .10 each in the second ones. I change the main ones daily as I love earrings too much to commit to one pair!

3. I like that look, especially as they graduate in size. Very pretty, and I bet they sparkle like mad.

4. I used to wear studs in my 2nd and 3rd hole and hoops in the first hole. On a whim I decided to put my larger studs in the first hole. I personally like the look, but I was wondering if it was too much... I love earrings too!!!

5. Thank you! Yes, they do sparkle quite a bit! I put all three in because the smaller ones weren't being used so I said what the heck! I like bling!!!

6. it doesn't look silly but i feel like the trio take away from each other. i normally like things in odd numbers but in this case on you i think I would prefer two studs + something else.

7. Not silly to me since my ear looks almost exactly like that. I have had many compliments from many people who think its either adorable or very pretty.

I will say thougt that the main diamond stud I wear is a shaped like a little flower. It wasn't really planned but it does stand out and makes the other two look better.

8. Love this look. Doesn't look silly at all.

9. I def understand. Usually the front would make a statement like a hoop. For some reason lately I've been really into my studs... Idk why.

10. I think it looks nice, especially the graduating sizes.

11. Thank you!

12. Thank you! I would love to see a pic of yours!!!

13. Thank you, l just wanted something different from my norm!

14. I like the graduating sizes too. If you like the look and went to break away from your norm, why not?

15. agreed