3 Hermes in 2 days

HG, glad you had such a great time! Kudos to you for braving a road trip with your sisters. I can't handle a local drive here with my folks in the car w/o blowing up. I agree, I didn't think traffic could get worse but it really has.

It really is slim pickings in BH. Not only that, because they have newbie managers--lots of turnover during the last few years, they are very strict in abiding by the rules. Concerning that 50cm Croc Birkin (not exactly a high turnover item), my SA told me that she has a customer who would snap that baby up in a second but they refuse to let her call them.

HG, glad you had such a great time! Kudos to you for braving a road trip with your sisters. I can't handle a local drive here with my folks in the car w/o blowing up. I agree, I didn't think traffic could get worse but it really has.

It really is slim pickings in BH. Not only that, because they have newbie managers--lots of turnover during the last few years, they are very strict in abiding by the rules. Concerning that 50cm Croc Birkin (not exactly a high turnover item), my SA told me that she has a customer who would snap that baby up in a second but they refuse to let her call them.
Uh, boy, one of those kind of customers huh? I've seen that happen. If the customer is too difficult, they don't care how much money you have, they just won't serve you.

From what my SA told me, they just want to have the item on display for a period of time and give those coming in off the street a chance at it before it goes to a "regular." I thought it was silly because if it was something THAT specific, it the regular should definitely have first dibs.

I have had the pleasure of meeting HG in NYC... she is a blast! Hope you all had fun out in CA! I know HG knows her stuff.. can't wait to see the new pics!

SoCal, sorry I couldn't hook up, but all you would have seen was 5 minutes of me and it would have been nothing but listening to all of us girls squabbling. So hopefully in the future, when I have a little more down time, and a little less sister time, we can meet.