<3 Here's My Valentine's Day Cottage <3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to share my Valentine's Day Cottage with you. It started with a simple set from Michael's, but I added a lot of my own embellishments... I love hearts and so this is my V-Day Cottage! :heart:

[​IMG]

2. thatsss sooo cuteeee
    amazing job :biggrin:

3. awwwww that is extremely cute!! great job!!

4. This is so adorable! I love the hearts on the roof!

5. awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it's adorable mariah!

6. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I guess you can all see how much of a freak I am for hearts! LOL!

7. I love it Mariah!!!!!

8. I saw that today at Michael's, and almost bought it for my kids to do. I'll have to go back

9. ^He he! I love that you said for your kids to do...well I guess I'm still a kid at heart. Honestly, they will have a great time with it. I love to do these type of crafts. They are so relaxing for me!

10. oh cuuuute!!! i love hearts too! :heart:

11. This is so cute. Hearts are everywhereeeee! Even down to the tulips :biggrin:. I could imagine how i'd look like if it were a bigger version, i'd be psych-a-delic!!! lol. You've decorated it so well and the little front doorway mat that says 'happy valentine's day' is so cute. You definitely hit my soft spot because lady bugs are MY FAVORITE :smile:. Bravo and hats off to your cute V-day cottage.

12. I cant get over how crafty you are! What a fabulous job you did!!! So cute!

13. Thank you so so much! :blush:

14. Super cute. That made me smile. :heart:

15. ^ Ahhh, thanks!