3 Free Zoya Nail Polishes for Twitter Followers!

im not on twitter though, too confusing for me! here and facebook is enough for me! but i hope all the twitter'ers get on this nail polish train! lol

It took me FOREVER to get my order in! The site is really overloaded! I managed to get some hot colors for fall though. I ordered Pinta, Ibiza, and Sloane.

I had my order ready last night so I could just enter the code today (the site saves your shopping cart).. I got a shipment confirmation just a few hours ago! Fantastic! And I'm even more excited that the code + shipping worked, even though it said Continental US only and I'm in Hawaii :x

I'm so glad you posted. I followed them on twitter then totally forgot to check for a code today. As soon as I can get the website to co-operate I'll be ordering three polishes (not sure which three yet, but I do think one needs to be one of the new fall mattes cause I'm drying to try a matte polish).

Thanks!! the site is running VERY slow, but I was finally able to order Malia, Zara, and Sweet :smile: I'm so excited to get them! They were three of the colors I ordered through the polish exchange but nothing ever came :sad: I hope this works out though!

Still trying to get the site to co-operate. While waiting, does anyone have any of the polishes in the Sparkle Manicure collection? I like the whole sparkle french manicure idea.