3 Free Zoya Nail Polishes for Twitter Followers!

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
im not on twitter though, too confusing for me! here and facebook is enough for me! but i hope all the twitter'ers get on this nail polish train! lol

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
San Diego, CA
It took me FOREVER to get my order in! The site is really overloaded! I managed to get some hot colors for fall though. I ordered Pinta, Ibiza, and Sloane.

Cedes

tori
Apr 10, 2006
it's tropical
I had my order ready last night so I could just enter the code today (the site saves your shopping cart).. I got a shipment confirmation just a few hours ago! Fantastic! And I'm even more excited that the code + shipping worked, even though it said Continental US only and I'm in Hawaii :x

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
I'm so glad you posted. I followed them on twitter then totally forgot to check for a code today. As soon as I can get the website to co-operate I'll be ordering three polishes (not sure which three yet, but I do think one needs to be one of the new fall mattes cause I'm drying to try a matte polish).

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006
im not on twitter though, too confusing for me! here and facebook is enough for me! but i hope all the twitter'ers get on this nail polish train! lol
you don't have to be on twitter to use this! just put the code in the checkout

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
east coast
Thanks!! the site is running VERY slow, but I was finally able to order Malia, Zara, and Sweet :smile: I'm so excited to get them! They were three of the colors I ordered through the polish exchange but nothing ever came :sad: I hope this works out though!

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
Still trying to get the site to co-operate. While waiting, does anyone have any of the polishes in the Sparkle Manicure collection? I like the whole sparkle french manicure idea.