$3 free in Amazon MP3 downloads

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
enter the code GET3MP3S for $3 in free MP3 downloads. You'll have to "buy" the MP3, and when you get your email confirming your purchase, it should show the $3 code being subtracted from whatever you buy. :biggrin:

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
I don't understand how to do this. Once i find a song i click on buy but then it tells me to download it but it doesn't give me an option to put in the code

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I googled and found a link to enter the code and used it with no problem. I can't get it to work from here. So maybe try googling for it - "amazon mp3 code enter".

Last edited:

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
When you find something you want to buy, instead of clicking the button "Buy MP3 song with 1-click" look two buttons down to the $ symbol, it'll say "redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" and click on that link. Where it says "Enter new code" enter the code GET3MP3S & hit apply. Sorry, I though it was simple to figure out, I should have included this in the original post!

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
When you find something you want to buy, instead of clicking the button "Buy MP3 song with 1-click" look two buttons down to the $ symbol, it'll say "redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" and click on that link. Where it says "Enter new code" enter the code GET3MP3S & hit apply. Sorry, I though it was simple to figure out, I should have included this in the original post!
I did do that but for some reason I lost my connection and when i tried it again it was telling me there was a problem.

I got it to work! Thanks OP

Last edited:

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
I did do that but for some reason I lost my connection and when i tried it again it was telling me there was a problem.

I got it to work! Thanks OP
I had a similar issue the last time they did this, and it didn't take the $3 off. When I called Amazon to get it fixed, they fixed it and refunded the money that I spent AND gave me the credit again, so if you have problems call them, their customer service is great! :biggrin:

Brennamom

O.G.
May 8, 2007
Not working today...Getting: There's something wrong with the claim code you entered. Please try again. I've tried using all possible ways. Anyone else having trouble?

ETA: Despite the error code, it took the $$ off, so I guess it did work...:blush: