3 Facts about YOU

babylicious

Apr 17, 2007
I think this is a great way for people to get to know one another within this forum. (sorry if this has been done)

1.) I close my eyes every time I get scared of the dark.
2.) I love Hawaii
3.) I lost 10lbs in 8 weeks

1. my dream is to be a famous singer haha (ive been told many times to try out for american idol but never have :shame:, a guy comes to my work once in awhile and everytime he comes he pays me a dollar to sing him a tune :shame:, ive won 2 out of the 3 karaoke contests i have entered)
2. i am a make up lover-even as a kid i chose the play make up over toys :shame:
3.my favorite place in the world is italy and i love the color pink :P

haha annie :shame:

Cute thread, Baby.

And Bethy, you should try out for AI! I'd love to see you on T.V.!!!

1. I prefer my cat to 99.9% of people.
2. I'm the "handyman" around our house.
3. I hate to exercise and I never, ever do it. :lol:

1. My dream, also, is to be a famous singer-- my best friend and I together got in on the ground floor with MCA out of Nashville (demos and auditions and lots of amazing promises) but it never came through :sad:
2. I absolutely hate exercising, too, and I'm forcing myself to run a mile everyday.
3. I'm terrified of bugs. ESPECIALLY cockroaches.

Very fun idea!

1. I just turned 36
2. I will watch DVDs of favorite TV shows over & over again (my DH doesn't understand this!)
3. I have a decent collection of make-up and yet rarely wear any since I work from home

~I'm in my mid 20's.
~ I love love LOVE dogs, and my own in particular :love:, but I try to avoid the animalicious section of tpf because I can't bare to read about bad things happening to someone's baby :crybaby:

~ I also try to avoid the designer sections of tpf because I want to stay clear of temptation :P

1. I have a freckle in my left eye (so do all the women in my family!)
2. In 5 weeks, I'll be in Russia for 3 months-I'm so excited.
3. I hate pizza. I think it's the grossest food on the planet.