3 Days Only!! Extra 20% Off Longchamp @ Magnums.net

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I've been buying from them for a year and a half and I noticed they do go on sale twice - in the summer then the winter - when they get rid of the season colours. Once in a while they send you coupon codes with 10-20% off on regular prices.

2. thanks eucalyptic. i guess i will have to wait til summer or til i get a coupon to get the red one. It's not a seasonal color anyway.. :smile:

3. So do I!!!!!!!!!
    I've asked them via email and they said it's already delivered but, nothing shipped to me. they don't even give me a tracking number or any responsibilities after i purchased

4. Hmm, that's odd, I just ordered one from them a couple weeks ago and I got a prompt email order confirmation, and shipping notice with tracking! I placed my order over the phone though, I wonder if that made a difference. Overall, their customer service seemed good. Sorry to hear that! :sad:

5. Ohhh, I just got my shipment today!! I should have ordered another one, oh well.

6. I got my large pliage tote in navy today too! I also ordered the nutmeg one from the sale a few weeks ago. Luv them both!! :heart: