3 Days Only!! Extra 20% Off Longchamp @ Magnums.net

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Exclusive for Our Preferred Customers!

Save an extra 20% on our already marked down Longchamp handbags, luggage, and accessories from Magnums.net!

Plus, as always, you'll be sure to enjoy FREE shipping on all orders.

As a preferred customer, you can save an ADDITIONAL 20% with coupon code "Private Sale"! Offer only valid on new orders.

Visit our Longchamp Winter Sale page and start shopping now!

Hurry! Offer ends Sunday!

2. Sorry...for some reason the code didn't transfer. :confused1: It's Private Sale

Exclusive for Our Preferred Customers!

Save an extra 20% on our already marked down Longchamp handbags, luggage, and accessories from Magnums.net!

Plus, as always, you'll be sure to enjoy FREE shipping on all orders.

As a preferred customer, you can save an ADDITIONAL 20% with coupon code "Private Sale"! Offer only valid on new orders.

Visit our Longchamp Winter Sale page and start shopping now!

Hurry! Offer ends Sunday!

3. ^Thanks! It looks like the 20% worked on sale and nonsale items! YEAH!

4. *Sigh* I bought another...

5. i did the same. i think i bought 4 Le Pliage bags this week. i'm going to hell :wtf: and i'm taking all of them with me!! :yahoo:

6. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That is toooo funny!!!!

7. oh snap! i wanna get another one...

8. do you guys know how often le pliages go on sale at magnums.net? i read on another thread that the longchamp website has a sale twice a year. today is the final day of the 20% off sale, i'm tempted to buy another one.

9. Ohhh I just bought my first le pliage!!! Not from the sale section but the code still worked for regular priced items! Thank you!!! =)

10. Hmmm...I've never owned a Longchamp and I'm finding myself a little tempted considering so many PFers seem to love them!

11. Get one, they're fantastic! Very durable for running out for groceries, school, or travel.

12. Do it, bag!! Before you run out of time!

13. THANK you so much! I just ordered a large Le Pilage in black & my friends got to order too!

14. Thank you. I just ordered my first Long champ..

15. hi all, thanks for the tip and i've ordered a le pilage too, but i didn't get any confirmation or invoice from Magnums, is this common? I don't know if they got my order, but I do have my paypal invoice saying payment was made. I tried mailing magnum's but got no reply.... :sad: