3 colors, pick 2 please

Which would you NOT choose?

• Kelly 32 Epsom Sellier Bleu de Malte PHW

• Kelly 35 Togo/Clemence Retourne Bleu Lin PHW

• Birkin 35 Togo Canopee PHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
how exciting!!! all are lovely but I would choose 1 and 3 for sure! do tell us what you end up deciding :smile:

Thank you, Pedsdds! I will for sure!!! i'll be viewing the bags this weekend!

I will weed out the second one. The colours for the first and third one looks so sexy.

Haha Thanks, Asdfghjkl123!

Bdm k32 sellier
dont really like k35 or canopee b35 is too big
Gl to u

Thanks, Bagidiotic! Even if everyone is shifting to 30s i still like 35s because it suits my frame better.

Seriously, that sellier Kelly hands down.

Thanks, Nolia!

Wow! How exciting for you!! I vote for nr 1 or nr 3!

Thank you, Mygoodies! actually those are my choices too but i love a nice blue / gray as well. aaargh!!!

Bleu Lin and Canopee!
Love both colours and prefer the Kelly in 35.
💜

Thank you, Kelly_76!

Thanks, Mariapia!

All the colors are Great. IMO you should hope for #1 or #2. Best of luck in your decision

Thanks BirkinLover! it's making me a nervous wreck hahahh - these amounts are no joke!

I love #1, so if I would have to choose just one I would go for this one! Then I would say it depends on your wardrobe and what colour bags you've got already. My second choice would be #3:smile:.

Good luck! What an exciting decision you've got to make!!

Thanks, Mondrianum! My wardrobe consists of a mix of brights and neutrals. My basic rule is neutral bag and bright clothes and vice versa. I already have my share of brights (bois de rose, ultraviolet, bleu electric, vermillion and rouge H) so now time to move on to neutrals. My local H doesnt seem to have anything i want and i've been waiting and waiting for a navy and army green and gray so i guess this is the chance!

oooh I like 3. Birkin 35 Canopee togo PHW!!! I think it goes well in all seasons and its an easy tote style bag!

Thanks, DesignerGoods!!!! I know i can't let this canopee go too!

I love 1 and 2.... just a personal preference as I don't do earthy greens very well. I adore blue lin, though this pic on my screen is not the best representation of the true color. Each of the colors you mention are wonderful options, if my complexion tolerated earthy greens, it would be hard to rule that one out! Have fun deciding!!

Thanks, Luckylove! Yes the bleu lin picture isn't that great. My brain really goes out the window when faced with all these choices! The bleu lin may make me paranoid but i hope it will darken some more. I have a parchemin B35 and is so afraid of using it!

LOVE #1
rare and elegant and so special.

Thanks, TankerToad! I saw a Bambou Berline 28 in singapore and it's sooooo pretty! But kellys and birkins first for now (i've so many non Bs and Ks already).

Thank you, Heavenplay!

I think #2 is the weakest one.

Thanks Purselover!

i will weed out no 3, then 2.

the sellier would be my pick.

Thank you Chincac! the sellier actually has some scratches but I'll see first if i can tolerate them. the price is pretty good too! plus i've been wanting a navy blue kelly for soooo looooong.

#1 gets my vote!

Thanks, GenieBottle!

1. The K sellier
2. The Canopée B

Thank You, Anfang!

Also BdM is a very nice color in Epsom. Sellier kelly would be very nice in this color, and not so easy to run into.

Thanks, Purselover888!!! even with minor scratches i hope i can tolerate it. you know how it is when they post pics with the flash and the zoom. It's really different if you can see it in person.

2&3 for me :smile:

Thanks, Hopes420!

#1 and #2 for me. I love Epsom.

Thanks, Sabscoco!!! I hope this epsom brings out the richness of the bleu de malte!

I would not consider Bleu Lin because light colors like that get dirty very easily.

Thanks, Madam Bijoux! Yeah, i have a parchemin B35 and am paranoid using it.

#1 and #3

Thanks, Babybaby2011!

I would weed out the Epsom Sellier, but only because I don't like Epsom leather. Otherwise, the color is gorgeous, and my favorite of the three.

Thanks, HermesNuttyNut! Yeah not a fan of Epsom either because i have a BJ plume 28 in epsom and the BJ color is meh (too light and too flat). I hope with this BDM it will look gorgeous!

1 and 3 are my top two choices, with 1 being my favorite!

Thanks, Vagabag!!

#1 if you want a sellier, #2 of you want retourne. I don't personally like canopee.

Thanks, Fabfashion! I already have 2 selliers (k28 rouge H box and Kelly flat vermillion swift) and they don't really bother me. I also have a retourne and it's nice too.

I hope this sellier won't be as stiff as box. I have a plume epsom and it's soft but holds it shape too.

#1 & 2 for me. Been thinking about a kelly recently. :smile:

Thanks, Jhoshopgirl! Kellys are my bags but this canopee birkin made me fall in loooove.

Oh my! WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AT ALL....Blue Lin!

Thanks, Glamourbag!

Forget the Birkin. Kelly is so now!

Confess bias however, I am a Kelly lover.

Thanks, Babebi! I'm a kelly lover too! But somehow this canopee B is tugging at my heartstrings. The bleu lin i dont know if it'll get dirty easily that's why it's hard for me to choose 2 because i love all 3! wish i can get all 3 but i think 2 out of 3 is good enough.

BdM Kelly gets my vote as THE one to get. No need to ponder further.

Thanks, Jadeite! I hope the scratches are minimal once i see it.

1,3 are more accomplished neutrals IMHO so these will be my picks.

Thanks Skylove!!!

Pics below of the flaws. I didn't disclose it because i can easily overlook minor flaws. The price is good and it'll get old anyways so it's not a case for me to go preloved.

Attachments

• H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 01.png
    H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 02.png
    H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 02.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 140
  • H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 03.png
    H Kelly 32 BDM Damage 03.png
    842.5 KB · Views: 136
1 or 3 ! Canopee is tdf. Good luck.

Thanks, Rami002. I know!! and in a birkin (to me) it's perfect!! not in a kelly even if i love kellys

canopee is one of my favorite colors -- H does greens so well!!!

Thanks Lulilu!

not a fan of Blue Lin.......others are divine!!

Thanks, Pretty99!!

Oh what a fun problem to have. I don't know your collection which is so important when making these decisions.

The Sellier Kelly is a must and I LOVE canopee Birkin. So clean!

Thanks, Sparklelisab!! Huhuhu this is no fun for me because i like all 3!!