3 Chloe purchases and a little surprise...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. thank you :smile:

Oh I am sick at home and can't clean up - I wish I could walk straight enough to put my heels on, so I can't see it like DH - he is oblivious to the mess! :P Sometimes I wish I was a guy:roflmfao:

2. OMG :nuts:! Neverrrrr :roflmfao:...only because they don´t use to wear lovely bags :nogood: :lol:

3. hope you feel better soon mica!
    its a man thing they just dont see mess!

4. oh mica
    hope you feel better soon- you are more important than the mess- although I know how you feel- all will be ok! :smile:

5. He knows about your bag addiction and still married you -- ah, must be love. Congratulations!

6. Aw thank you ladies :heart:

I have been spending most of my time today looking at bags on bonanzle instead of snoozing so I think I'm getting better :graucho: I just can't stand up for a very long period of time, haha.

7. You are soooooo Beautiful!

8. Aww thank you so much Muggles :heart::flowers:

If only I had a trio of women to help and 4 hours to get ready every day :cloud9: :P

9. Congratulations Mica!You looked so beautiful on your wedding day..
    Let's see if you could last longer than 3 and a half months without buying a bag! :biggrin:
    Well,just don't get tempted!

10. Thanks! :smile:

I'm actually on a ban at the moment but that's not stopping me from buying bags! :nuts: Trying to make it 4 months on my ban but not getting very far. Need to try harder.

11. i am totally late, but that doesn't change the fact that you were gorgeous on your wedding day. and i love how chloe had a little part in it, too! congratulations :heart:

12. you look absolutely gorgeous! Makes me want to get married now :smile:

love the chloe collection too :smile:

13. oooh your pictures r amazing.u 2 are gorgeous toghether..congratulations....
    and lovely chloe btw...

14. Young happy LOVE!! ♥♡♥ How can you narrow down your selection from 3500! What if they were Chloes???

I'll say it again congrats on your nuptials.

15. Awww Mica I just now found your beautiful photos!
    I do not know how I missed them?
    You looked every inch the gorgeous bride....and you both looked SO happy!
    All the best to you both, you have many wonderful years ahead of you!