3 Chloe purchases and a little surprise...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! Your wedding photos are beautiful! Gorgeous couple. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, love and good health. :flowers:

Congrats on your 3 purchases too. I :heart: the colours.

2. Thank you! :smile:

3. mica you look like an angel!

4. Congratulations!! You two make a lovely looking couple and you are a beautiful bride!

5. Thank you very much muggles and MiuMiow :smile:

I was so happy with how everything turned out on the day - I loved my hair and makeup. If only I could look like that everyday :P

6. Beautiful pics!! I love how your clutch make a sneaky appearance! The church is just gorgeous!!!
    Best wishes on your new adventure in life together!
    Thanks for sharing!

7. Thank you! :smile: I'm so glad I got my little clutch in so many pictures :smile: I still wish I could have carried it all day, but I did have my hands full with the gorgeous flowers.

8. Mica, I am sooooo sorry for noticing these pics so late....

You look AMAZING.....and I LOVE the Church picture from above!

Congratulations

9. Aww, thank you Mona :flowers: We were very lucky to find a church here with stained glass windows that I'd dreamed of since I was little :shame: It was a big beautiful traditional church, just like I wanted.:smile:

10. That's what I love about it....it looks sooo grand! Fabulous!!

11. You guys look lovely!!

12. Aww, thank you Bay :smile:

13. Now, Mica is preparing dinners :lolots::roflmfao::lol:... I´m joking ;):roflmfao::lolots:!

14. What beautiful wedding pics! Congratulations :flowers:

15. :roflmfao: It's true! I am attempting to cook! :roflmfao: Beginning to get used to everything being burnt!