3 cheers for eva :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got this little beauty :smile: from lv.com I love love the cross body option and the fact that it is 2 purses in one and can be used as shoulder bag I am 5'1 140 lbs and it sit below my hip and I love it I read so many reviews about how the strap was to low and sat to low etc but I love this length and it sits she is made in USA does have the cloth tag but I got over it I did have a moment of ugh .. I even fits over my winter coat yes I was using my coat in April Lol it was super cold anyway her she is enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Hurraaaaayyy! 😃congrats on your purchase!

3. Congrats! She is gorgeous!

4. Congrats

5. Congrats! :smile:

6. So, so pretty. This is on my wish list! :smile:

7. Congrats!! Yes, it's a great versitle little bag! I love mine too! (Even with the cloth tag.) LOL

8. congrats! love the eva!!👍😃👏

9. Congrats!!!! I'm expecting mine to arrive on Mon or Tues. Super excited cuz it's MIF...

10. Yay for made in France !! Does happy Dance . Yes I love her so much I don't plan on ever selling her so the cloth tag wasn't a deal breaker in the end .

11. Congratulations!

12. congrats on your Eva!

13. Congratulations!

14. Congrats for your eva. :smile:

15. Congrats!! :smile: