3 bags in 3 days! New additionals to first's coll.

1. Hi everyone . . . just wanted to share with you all . . . got 3 bags in 3 days: '03 red city, '05 bubblegum-pink and magenta hobo's . . . AND this is my full collection 'for now' ;) :yahoo: ! Will get a 'teal-shoebag' soon . . . :wlae: :heart:

111-1195_IMG.JPG 112-1204_IMG.JPG 111-1199.2_IMG.jpg 112-1202.2_IMG.jpg
  2. Congrats firstclass! You have a great collection of colors there!

3. Congratulations! The colors on your bags are all so pretty. I think they really look like a bag of skittles or Starbursts! :love:

4. talk about some serious shopping!
    love the pinks and the purple together!

5. HOLY MOLY, I, I'm seriously drooling over your GORGEOUS collection!!!! Can't even pick a favorite~!!!! I want to come over and hug each one of them :love:

6. Wow! It has been a great week!

7. Oh FirstClass, what a gorgeous collection!! That Red with the silver hardware is sooooo gorgeous!!! Wear them in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. OMG! OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! BEST Bbags ever!!!:love: Congrats sweetie!

9. First class WELL DONE!!!
    You have a wonderful collection :yahoo: :nuts:
    I love your '03 City... it's beautiful !!!!
    I am very jealous ;) but, at the same time, so glad for you !
    Enjoy them!! and thanks for sharing. x

10. Amazing!

11. Its such a treat for the eyes to look at it like that! hehe Beautiful collection!

12. Congrats!!! I just love your "smarties" collection, it makes me smile :smile:

13. All are beautiful!! Great collection!!

14. Awwwwwwwwwwwww ... thank you all for the nice compliments :shame: - you're so sweet :tender: ! Even my bank-account is 'crying' . . . I'm happy to share my collection with you all, coz I know that YOU all understand 'my passion' :love: :heart: !

15. OMG! You have such a fabulous collection.I'm so jealous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice