$3,500 for a whaaaat??

1. They must mean pesos! HAHA!

2. that's INSANE! did the seller add an extra couple of '0' in by accident? :P

3. ive met that seller, shes got the most amazing stuff, not to mention a 120k car that she said was "ok" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL i almost died when she invited me into it :smile:

4. its sooo cute, and the colour is really nice.

5. Check out her Onion Head Charm a mere $9,000.00 :roflmfao: .
    Some people are just f:censor: ing idiots.

6. ok, so, all I can come up with is "wow" I am at a loss. Let me digest this....and let me know how much it goes for...I am fascinated!

7. this thread really made me smile.

8. ummmmm..."wow" again....is that cute? Am I missing something? I am really struggling to find the appeal here...is there something wrong with my eyes? :cry:

9. I agree with you, alexandrainparis....I am still trying to figure out the appeal of the keychain that warrrants $35000 in asking price. If I'm going to pay that much for a keychain, it better have diamonds in it :biggrin:

10. AMEN!!!

11. Hehe, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's a runway item? i've only seen the Cerises one though but the epi is cute.

But I agree, I can buy like 3+ LV bags with the price of that.

12. beyond the keychain....did you see the "onion head charm"? that one has me all the more flabbergasted. It is certainly a conversation piece...trying to be open minded here...work with me...what is there to like about that thing? same seller...shoot again...what?

13. LOL I like the box for the onion head charm.

14. Ok, I think I am handling the little keychain and it's interresting price tag alright....but, it is pretty tough....runway or not...the price is a bit hard to swallow....but, I'm ok...the onion head thing made it seem almost logical:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice