2OO2 FLAT BRASS HOBO on ebay..or...

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Dark-Brown-Balenciaga-Handbag-WOW_W0QQitemZ130000675005QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63852QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

So like many PF members, i've been checking out this 2OO2 flat brass hobo this week. My preferred color is black (not chocolate, I just purchased a chocolate Muse and a chocolate Edith last month, - but it IS a nice early b-bag - which seem harder to find than hen's teeth these days.

So should I bid on the chocolate hobo - or keep waiting for the flat brass classique i've been dreaming of?

2. No, wait - it's not your dream bag - and honestly the hobo isn't an 'everyone' style, a lot of people don't love it, and I just don't think you will - you don't seem crazy about it ;) ...

3. Did a PF member win this auction? Who won this collectable b-bag? :flowers:

4. Looks like it was louisey!! She seems to be collecting the flat brass hobo in every color...looks like she found her favorite style...congrats LP!

5. congrats LP! envy envy envy:yes: :rolleyes: :heart:

6. Oh gosh! Yeah, it was me! I've had such a busy day, I haven't had time to come in here and mention it. It was a bit of an adrenaline rush at the end there! I do love the style, and I'm such a brown freak.:love: But if this bag is going to stay with me, at least one of my other bags is going to have to go to a new home...:cry: (Credit cards - love 'em and terrified of 'em.)

Meanwhile, I notice the 02 classique has its BIN back - I'm surprised nobody's jumped on it!

7. ^^LouiseyPeasey - if you have a spare classique you need to unload - you know who to turn to! ;) :graucho:

8. ^^Yeah--me! :P :P :lol:

9. ^^Nope - sorry, first come (or asked) first served!:P :P :P :graucho: :roflmfao:

10. Congrats LP!!! Can't wait to see pics when it arrives.

11. Sorry, I'll behave now. Congrats LP on another beautiful bag!:love:

12. Louisey, congrats!!! Missed the end of the auction as I was celelbrating my sister's birthday (that's life!).

I saw the 2002 first, i love it, but I think the handles mean its price should be lower, around 500 dollars.

Such nice bags, such nice bags....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice