2nd Vancouver, BC, Canada TPF MeetUp: Sunday, November 16th, 2008!

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hello Fellow Vancouverites! :nuts:

Please PM me with the following if you would like to meet up on Sunday, November 16th, 2008:

1) What is your name IRL?
2) Will you be bringing any guests? If so, how many?
3) Would you prefer Brunch or Afternoon Tea? (Brunch means shopping afterwards, Afternoon Tea means shopping first) And any suggestions to location for same?
4) Main stores/shops you want to visit that day?
5) Should we do a gift exchange (like last time)? Yes/No

Thank you and we'll see you soon!

T:heart:

I guess I'll start?

I'm ok with Sunday, November 16th, 2008:

1) What is your name IRL? If you don't already know it, it starts with an M ;)
2) Will you be bringing any guests? If so, how many? None
3) Would you prefer Brunch or Afternoon Tea? (Brunch means shopping afterwards, Afternoon Tea means shopping first) And any suggestions to location for same? My suggestion would be Afternoon Tea at Hotel Vancouver
4) Main stores/shops you want to visit that day? I'm cool with anything in Downtown area: LV, Gucci, Holt Renfrew, Hermes etc.
5) Should we do a gift exchange (like last time)? Yes/No I'm gonna go with no because I have no idea what to get for guys if any come :confused1: But if everyone else is gonna do it, I will as well. Just need to use my brains I guess.

When is the latest I can let you know? I really want to go, but had already promised my friend I was going to help her move that day, but she mentioned she may now be moving the day before or the following weekend. She's slow to let me know what's going on even with my nagging (friendly nagging!) :smile: so it make take me a couple weeks to find out from her.

Please let me know when I have until!

When is the latest I can let you know? I really want to go, but had already promised my friend I was going to help her move that day, but she mentioned she may now be moving the day before or the following weekend. She's slow to let me know what's going on even with my nagging (friendly nagging!) :smile: so it make take me a couple weeks to find out from her.

Please let me know when I have until!

Spinky, as long as you let me know a few days before (let's say, by Friday, November 14th), I can call the restaurant on Saturday to confirm our numbers. Hope you'll be able to make it! :yes:

Please let me know your details regardless so I can keep you in mind for the next one if you don't end up making it to this one! :graucho:

1) What is your name IRL? I will PM you but you already know it - hee hee
2) Will you be bringing any guests? If so, how many? Yes, I will be bringing my daughter - have to train her young to spend daddy's money.
3) Would you prefer Brunch or Afternoon Tea? (Brunch means shopping afterwards, Afternoon Tea means shopping first) And any suggestions to location for same? I am flexible to either option
4) Main stores/shops you want to visit that day? LV, Gucci, Holt's, Hermes, Tiffany's
5) Should we do a gift exchange (like last time)? Yes/No - Flexible but I am not good at buying gifts for stuff like this as I never know what to get.

Hi all:heart: Looking forward to meeting u all again
1) What is your name IRL? U already know!
2) Will you be bringing any guests? If so, how many? Just me :smile:
3) Would you prefer Brunch or Afternoon Tea? (Brunch means shopping afterwards, Afternoon Tea means shopping first) And any suggestions to location for same? I think this time I would prefer afternoon Tea at the Vancouver Hotel, as I have never had Tea there before.
4) Main stores/shops you want to visit that day? LV, Gucci, Tiffany, Holt, Hermes
5) Should we do a gift exchange (like last time)? Yes/No Instead of a gift how about we all put $20 in a pot and draw a lucky winner.

:P I suppose I should put in my name too, eh?? :shame:

1) What is your name IRL? T
2) Will you be bringing any guests? If so, how many? None
3) Would you prefer Brunch or Afternoon Tea? (Brunch means shopping afterwards, Afternoon Tea means shopping first) And any suggestions to location for same? Afternoon Tea - Griffins, Hotel Van
4) Main stores/shops you want to visit that day? LV, Gucci, Holts, Tiffany...etc.
5) Should we do a gift exchange (like last time)? It seems there hasn't been a very positive response to this idea, so I'll say NO

I'll do up the name tags like I did last time though, so we know who is who. :yes: DH/BF/SO and DS & DD are all welcome to join, of course! :nuts: Just let me know their names so I can add them to the list and headcount for the reservation.