2nd Trio Revels of the Month... July sooo OVER!!!

Congrats on your new pieces, Vanana! All so beautiful and those shoes are TDF!
Absolutely gorgeous. Those shoes, wow. Enjoy your beauties.
Oh my god, I love every item you purchased! Well done ;)
Great haul, congrats!

Thank you so much everyone, you guys are so sweet! :hugs: It's certainly not an obsession that my friends and family appreciate as well as you guys do :smile:

What an amazing haul again! Excuse me for repeating myself :smile:
Everything looks so gorgeous on you, big congrats!
I hope we will be twins on the brooch soon :smile:

Hi Bibi - definitely add this to your ridiculously fabulous brooch collection!!! I'm still thinking about your crystal camellia brooch... I got in on this too late... :sad:

Hi Bibi - definitely add this to your ridiculously fabulous brooch collection!!! I'm still thinking about your crystal camellia brooch... I got in on this too late... :sad:
I will, I'm waiting for the brooch to arrive.
Too bad you missed the camelia. But have you seen other brooches also from the new collection? There are some really pretty with bees but the prices are just ridiculous!

MY HEART JUST BEAT FASTER AFTER READING THE LAST PART OF YOUR POST!!! **ANTICIPATION**
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! :hugs:
Bling-fest BEGINS!!!! :yahoo:
I can't ever say I put myself on ban island either for same reason. I hate lying and I know Chanel will make a liar out of me if I say it! :blush:
Thanks Vanana, I did have a fantastic Birthday! I'm on vacay now, but will do Reveals in the coming weeks. I gave myself some very nice gifts this year. :biggrin:

Reactions: Vanana
I will, I'm waiting for the brooch to arrive.
Too bad you missed the camelia. But have you seen other brooches also from the new collection? There are some really pretty with bees but the prices are just ridiculous!

Yay!!! It will go nicely with the family. I did see the bees and yes the price is a bit crazy! Also for some reason it made me think of Gucci when I saw it (perhaps because Gucci's been doing lots with bees and birds etc in their bags and shoes?). There seems to be a few "must have" items in almost every collection and I wonder what else may be coming still in the fall I & II collections. Yet.... cruise CJ is dangerous. I already reserved 5 CJ items from the book and who knows what else we'll run into when visiting the stores! *anticipation*

Yay!!! It will go nicely with the family. I did see the bees and yes the price is a bit crazy! Also for some reason it made me think of Gucci when I saw it (perhaps because Gucci's been doing lots with bees and birds etc in their bags and shoes?). There seems to be a few "must have" items in almost every collection and I wonder what else may be coming still in the fall I & II collections. Yet.... cruise CJ is dangerous. I already reserved 5 CJ items from the book and who knows what else we'll run into when visiting the stores! *anticipation*
Oh did you see the bee brooches irl? I'm not that much into Gucci anymore so don't know.
You're lucky you've seen the lookbook for Cruise already! When I ask for the upcoming lookbook they only have RTW :annoyed: