2nd Trio Revels of the Month... July sooo OVER!!!

Photos of the dress, bag and jackets for reference of outfits I mentioned that I'm thinking to go with these lace heels (separately/not all together of course!) - can't wait!!!! :hbeat::yahoo:

View attachment 3420773 View attachment 3420775 View attachment 3420776 View attachment 3420777
I ADORE ADORE ADORE the black jacket. I was in the boutique last week and my SA tried to convince me to buy it but...it just does not fit my lifestyle! Maybe in a year or two I will get one because Chanel tweed is to die for. Congratulations and wear everything in good health.

Hello there... apparently I have 3 more reveals this month to go after the last Triple reveal... that's 6 reveals 2 months in a row.... time. to. take. a. break. At this rate, I think the prediction for "12 reveals for the moth of 12" might come true...

I'm going to try something new - self discipline - until Cruise...

Anyhow, who's up for some quick reveals...?

Haha Vanana, don't blame me if the 12 reveals will come true just because I said it :smile:
You've got excellent tast. I adore your new shoes; so elegant, dainty, sexy, classy. The endless combinations ....
Those earrings .... :heart:
That brooch ... :nuts:

Thanks for doing this beautiful reveal!!

Reactions: Vanana
Okie doke... so I had to go up 1.5 size (it runs small) but in this size, it fit so perfectly length-wise and also in the toe area - surprisingly comfortable to walk around in due to the stable stacked heel, round toe design, and the t-strap. it would be great in summer with some ankle length pants or a nice skirt/dress. In the fall/winter time, it would look fantastic with beautiful stockings of all colors/kinds/prints.

I am soooooo looking forward to wearing these with a Karl Lagerfeld tweed dress that I bought a few months ago, my Chanel Tweed jackets or the new Tweed handbag!!! so romantic... :love:
So paris in rome (even though it's not from that collection I don't think?) :confused1: Maybe I was thinking these heels with the paris in rome stocking and jackets style. :P

View attachment 3420768 View attachment 3420769
Oh boy, there's that Mod shot. Beautiful on you, just as I expected. Big congrats. They're gorgeous on you!

Oh boy, there's that Mod shot. Beautiful on you, just as I expected. Big congrats. They're gorgeous on you!

Thanks Tulip2!!! We have much in common: both love butterflies, lace, and Chanel! (OMG... if they do a Chanel lace butterfly with bling - it's game over for both of us!) :wtf:

Haha Vanana, don't blame me if the 12 reveals will come true just because I said it :smile:
You've got excellent tast. I adore your new shoes; so elegant, dainty, sexy, classy. The endless combinations ....
Those earrings .... :heart:
That brooch ... :nuts:

Thanks for doing this beautiful reveal!!

It's obvious I should blame you!! it can't possibly be because of my fault / my lack of self control at all! :lol:
I can have another new car instead of excellent taste :P sigh... so hard to resist... though the sale price made it more palatable :smile:

Reactions: Elsbeth_
I ADORE ADORE ADORE the black jacket. I was in the boutique last week and my SA tried to convince me to buy it but...it just does not fit my lifestyle! Maybe in a year or two I will get one because Chanel tweed is to die for. Congratulations and wear everything in good health.

Thank you Doodles78. I'm sure you will find something you like/fit what you feel would work better for you in future season. Wow you're so lucky that you are still running into that jacket!!! I think there are many people trying to hunt this down as they're sold out pretty much everywhere very quickly once they hit the floor! (In fact, you might begin to get PMs from people since you've posted the above! hahahah).. I'm trying to be a good person by saying this: Chanel RTW is so dangerous (at least to me it's as dangerous if not more so than handbags at the moment)... run the other direction, fast, while you can... it's too late for me, but save yourself!!!! :hugs:

Reactions: Doodles78