2nd time round..shes a keeper

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
Ok, i have posted last week about a plum heloise..overall i wasnt happy with the bag due to the dent marks and what i believed at the time was scratch marks. I was in love with the style and colour but you know the feeling sometimes where it doesnt feel right...like it isnt the bag for you to settle for?!?! So i returned the bag and unfortunately they didnt have another to swap round.

I went into cruise the other day and to my luck there was one hanging on a rack..and it was :heart: at first sight! the bag is utterly beautiful - the leather was softer...less scratch marks which i can live with.. its only £25 more which wasnt too bad! So i bought the bag and this time i know its my perfect one. im glad i didnt settle and i cant wait til the leather starts to break in more. i have condition it with apple leather care hopefully that will soften it up more.

Though i have notice when i was conditioning it there is 3 patches of lighter colour just behind the flap..the bit that goes into your side deep pockets...i guess thats just the nature of the bag? if im wrong please tell me...but as i got told before its meant to be a distress bag? i think im being fussy! i can live with that as they are at the back and not noticeable.

anyhoo i let my pictures do the talking now.... i will post a model pic tomoro...im in my pyjamas :shame:

Attachments

• P140508_21.35.JPG
    P140508_21.35.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
  • P140508_21.34.JPG
    P140508_21.34.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 60
  • P140508_21.36.JPG
    P140508_21.36.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 61