2nd round: Red/Brown Stonewash Darling.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe....

2. RM should make another one for VG, in this SO!

3. Yes! I agree TX. So much.

4. do you know what I love about this darling?

SW goodness in a silky cinnamon-chocolate color about the size of a Nikki---for $495!

5. BTW it looks like there is still enough leather for 26 bags. So there could be other styles made too...

6. I love this, I am very interested!

7. What about in the fringe darling style rather than the zipper?

8. I'm interested. I don't have a darling yet. I have to think about this one.

9. I might be interested in this too. I will keep checking back here.

10. I feel ridiculous ladies, but my love for the darling style was very fleeting. Like, insanely so.
    You can't deny that leather though. I think enough ladies would still be interested, I can only buy one bag in the near future----so I think I am going to focus on a MAM, as I will use it more.

Good Luck Ladies :smile:

11. has anyone gotten the OK from Codi about this?

my interest is a bit peaked ;)

12. I would LOVE a MAM in this color with silver hw and long tassels!! :P

13. Should we close this thread? I am no longer interested, and two are for sale online. Would keeping this SO going be of use to anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice