2nd Reveal in 2 days! MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sooo, I revealed a new bi-fold I purchased yesterday, but today I just *HAD* to go back and get my ultimate favorite SLG. I couldn't resist.

Anyone up for a reveal?

This is my favorite reveal I've done so far, after my Abbesses. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. o/

3. [​IMG]

4. Anyone know the name??? :P :P

[​IMG]

5. I love him so much!!

The corner is a little bit bent, but it was the last one they had... it was the one on display, but my SA said it was only out there for a week or so--I didn't care, I wanted it, haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Congrats!!

7. congrats and enjoy

8. nice wallet i really it and love the print you chose

9. Congrats on your new SLG! What is the name of that wallet?

10. Thank you, everyone! I really love it.

This is called the Brazza wallet.

I love it even more, because there is another compartment behind the zippered section, and it fits my iPhone 5S (with a case on!) perfectly!

11. Congrats!!! I want one! Although I really do not need any more wallets >.< How much was it before tax by the way?

12. It was $605 before tax--I should have bought it in February, I believe it was $580 at that time.

13. nice - congrats!

14. That is such an awesome wallet - I came very close to getting that when I got my ZCW. Seriously - it's one of the best for the price!

15. Congrats!