2nd Pre-Birthday Present Reveal!! Join the Celebration!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Part 2 of pre-birthday celebration. Received the 16S Bright Blue Square mini w/SHW in lambskin for pre-birthday present #1. Who's in for the 2nd????!!!!

My birthday is this weekend and my source is telling me that there is at least one more coming :Partyhat:

Who's ready to join me???!!! SO Excited about this one!!!!

Attached Files:

2. I'm here! Happy early birthday!

3. Waiting to see!

4. A little peak - guess who this is? :giggles:

Attached Files:

5. Oh I'm so excited too! Happy Birthday!

6. Thanks guys!

7. Alright, no guesses? :smile:

8. Here! Happy birthday!

9. Chevron bright blue M/L CF?

10. Can't wait to see! Happy birthday!!

11. Hubby knows I love a perfect electric/bright blue. Such a versatile (matches everything) and yet undeniable pop of color, that like red, won't go "out of style".

I wanted perfect blues in quilted classic, at either lambskin or caviar, square mini or M/L size, in Silver hardware (IMO a "must" for bright blue!!).

The 16 cruise blue wasn't what I liked, and hubby knows that I was quite sad and disappointed (so close!)
    The first present was the quilted lambskin 16S bright blue square mini - it's a beautiful elegant bright blue that is not "electric" per se, but a very saturated bright blue.

But I still crave the electric blue, and caviar...

The best hubby (and SAs) in the world, collaborated to make me a happy happy Birthday Gal :yahoo:

Presenting pre-birthday present #2: 16S Bright Blue Chevron Caviar with Silver Hardware in my favorite size M/L!!!! :party:

Attached Files:

MsModernShopper likes this.
  12. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
    :balloon::balloon::balloon::Partyhat::Partyhat::Partyhat::party:

13. A few more photos from indoor lighting to show the color... *please excuse the dirty mirror... I cannot keep my kids' handprints from pulling off their toy guns' foam darts*

Attached Files:

14. Totally not expecting to fool the experts on this forum. Bingo!!!

15. Amazing...amazing bag & husband! It is stunning!!! Congratulations!!!! 💙✨💙✨💙✨💙✨💙