2nd LV

• Verona MM

• Cabas Rivington

• Rivington MM

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
ok ladies... if you have seen my thread on my 1st LV bag which is the Speedy B 30 DE... I am now looking into a 2nd bag

1. Verona MM
2. Cabas Rivington
3. Rivington MM
4. Trevi PM

I have the cabas rivington and love it but I am disappointed there aren't more pockets or at least a cell phone holder..All it has is one zipped pocket. I have the Verona MM and love it..Its very comfortable on the shoulder and holds a lot. I don't have, but tried on the Rivington GM ( it comes in pm or gm) and loved it too. I tried on the Trevi and found it small and wanted the strap to drop lower but it is a beautiful bag,....I think you'd be buying a great bag with any of your choices...

I have the cabas rivington and love it but I am disappointed there aren't more pockets or at least a cell phone holder..All it has is one zipped pocket. I have the Verona MM and love it..Its very comfortable on the shoulder and holds a lot. I don't have, but tried on the Rivington GM ( it comes in pm or gm) and loved it too. I tried on the Trevi and found it small and wanted the strap to drop lower but it is a beautiful bag,....I think you'd be buying a great bag with any of your choices...

oh thank you so much dear! a very big help for making decision.